What a rude customer service department!!!

[quote name='WpgCruise'][quote name='cossackcruiser'] I accept that I'm an aggressive person

Somehow I think this pretty much sums it up.[/QUOTE]

I'm a business man I make money by good repeat CS. Being in business for yourself means you sometimes gota be aggressive and not take down talk from punks! People on here act like this money spent on these cruises comes so easy! Well y'all it doesn't it came from working a lot. It's whatever apparently I'm in the wrong and the bad guy! So again many thanks to all the kind people on here who shared great insight to there experiences with HALS CS and wished use a good cruise. Make no mistake I got everything that was said to me both positively and Insulting wise.

I Thank God we live in a nation of free speech!!! God bless y'all!

[quote name='cossackcruiser'][quote name='WpgCruise']

I'm a business man I make money by good repeat CS. Being in business for yourself means you sometimes gota be aggressive and not take down talk from punks! People on here act like this money spent on these cruises comes so easy! Well y'all it doesn't it came from working a lot. It's whatever apparently I'm in the wrong and the bad guy! So again many thanks to all the kind people on here who shared great insight to there experiences with HALS CS and wished use a good cruise. Make no mistake I got everything that was said to me both positively and Insulting wise.

I Thank God we live in a nation of free speech!!! God bless y'all![/quote]

I think you are generalizing again:eek: DH and I work very hard to afford the cruises we do - we are not rich - we plan and scrimp and save to do the cruise we want with the right itineraries and the right ships (we hope).

BTW - you are not the only businessman out there that relies on repeat business - but most of us don't call people punks. I guess it works in the States, but here I would be called unprofessional.

I'm all for free speech and tried to help - but I also believe in politeness - it works well for me:D

[quote name='kazu'][quote name='cossackcruiser']

I think you are generalizing again:eek: DH and I work very hard to afford the cruises we do - we are not rich - we plan and scrimp and save to do the cruise we want with the right itineraries and the right ships (we hope).

BTW - you are not the only businessman out there that relies on repeat business - but most of us don't call people punks. I guess it works in the States, but here I would be called unprofessional.

I'm all for free speech and tried to help - but I also believe in politeness - it works well for me:D[/QUOTE]

Being that you have been allies through out this thread kazu I yet again apologize. You and many people on here worked hard to get where they are your right. I back down from this and say y'all take care! It's more about Dave's rude push to down talk me that set me off then anyone else on here! I'm not perfect so thanks for looking out for me take care!

[quote name='cossackcruiser'][quote name='kazu']

Being that you have been my ally in this kazu I yet again apologize. You and many people on here worked hard to get where they are your right. I back down from this and say y'all take care! It's more abouts Daves push to down talk me that set me off then anyone else. I'm not perfect so thanks for looking out for me take care![/quote]

no worries - I want you to feel you can come back on the boards and ask questions - just be careful about how you word things - just as you got upset about a post - we are all human too:) my invitation to ask away still stands - and I can say there are many people here happy to help - just watch the wording a little bit;)

[quote name='kazu'][quote name='cossackcruiser']

I guess it works in the States, but here I would be called unprofessional.

[/quote]
It may surprise you but it would be considered unprofessional in the United States also. :rolleyes:

[quote=cossackruiser

If I'm unprofessional then so was HALS CS which is what this threads all about end of story![/quote]

to be clear - this was not my quote - word to the wise - until you learn how to edit quotes (my faux pax too) don't do it - or people will be credited with the wrong quotes:eek: Bon voyage

Archived