Epic 17004 or 17007 ?

Luckybee

Having read threads Im getting the idea that these are identical other than side of ship ? Would I be correct ?

Yes, they would be identical, but your choice would depend on the route your cruise will take. Do you prefer more sunsets than sunrises?

When I book cabin I take the route into consideration. For the fall westbound TA I picked the portside cabin so to see daily sunrises (I wake up, take pix and then return to bed), have sunlight most of the day and then the sunsets on the final St. Thomas - Miami leg.

This is my 2 cents.

I've stayed in 17004 twice. They are identical, and I concur that which one you choose should be based on the trip-- I asked here on CC when booking the last time in order to try to get the best views when in port. Either way, you will LOVE these cabins-- they are perfect!!

We've booked 17007 but 17004 is available as well. We're doing the Eastern Carib out of Miami stopping in St. Maarten, St Thomas, and Nassau. My understanding with that route is that it is anyones guess which side the ship docks on ?

We had 17004 for that itinerary a couple of months ago-- I was advised here on CC to stick with port side for the best in-port views, but I've since read that there is really no way to guarantee which direction you'll be facing. We were certainly happy with our views, but we're pretty happy no matter what when we're in that suite!! :D I will say that sailing out of Miami is nicer on the port side... better views going through Governor's Cut. You'll be absolutely thrilled no matter which one you're in, they are amazing cabins!!

We had 17004 for that itinerary a couple of months ago-- I was advised here on CC to stick with port side for the best in-port views, but I've since read that there is really no way to guarantee which direction you'll be facing. We were certainly happy with our views, but we're pretty happy no matter what when we're in that suite!! :D I will say that sailing out of Miami is nicer on the port side... better views going through Governor's Cut. You'll be absolutely thrilled no matter which one you're in, they are amazing cabins!!

Thanks seamonster...am I right that 17007 is port side?

Thanks again Sea monster. We're now booked in 17004 :)

It's very early but I've been trying to get an answer to this question and perhaps you might know. Is one able to make advance requests? Let me explain. I dont drink coffee or tea , only milk in the morning and only 2%. I've tried to check with NCL as to whether I could bring on my own and no one seems to know. I've asked on a seperate thread and the answers are, not suprisingly ambiguous (given that ncl doesnt know it isnt surprising that there are differing opinions). Do you(or anyone else) know who I might be able to get a definitive answer from? I'm more that happy to bring a couple of cartons myself but I would hate to go to the trbl only to be told its a no go.

Also anything else about this suite we should be aware of ?

Thanks again Sea monster. We're now booked in 17004 :)

It's very early but I've been trying to get an answer to this question and perhaps you might know. Is one able to make advance requests? Let me explain. I dont drink coffee or tea , only milk in the morning and only 2%. I've tried to check with NCL as to whether I could bring on my own and no one seems to know. I've asked on a seperate thread and the answers are, not suprisingly ambiguous (given that ncl doesnt know it isnt surprising that there are differing opinions). Do you(or anyone else) know who I might be able to get a definitive answer from? I'm more that happy to bring a couple of cartons myself but I would hate to go to the trbl only to be told its a no go.

Also anything else about this suite we should be aware of ?

They should have little cartons of 2% milk available - just ask!

Archived