Just off Oasis of the Seas

We just disembarked Oasis and currently at the airport waiting to check in. What an experience the ship is absolutely beautiful and the crew is awesome. This is an experience every cruiser should experience . I have tons of pics and will post when I return but feel free to ask any questions I would answer them as much as I can...

The next 447 days are going to be slow:rolleyes: . So show me all the pics you have and tell me the good the bad and the ugly :D I am reading EVERY Oasis review and loving it! This is how I will live the next year plus ...lol.

Oh and tell me how much I am going to LOVE this ship.

We just disembarked Oasis and currently at the airport waiting to check in. What an experience the ship is absolutely beautiful and the crew is awesome. This is an experience every cruiser should experience . I have tons of pics and will post when I return but feel free to ask any questions I would answer them as much as I can...

She is one fine lady that is for sure..Glad you enjoyed Oasis :) so when you going back lol;)

Glad you enjoyed your cruise!!! It's so exciting when people post right after they get off of the ship!!!

Can't wait for your review and pictures. Like a previous reply, we are reading every thing on Oasis between now and our cruise!!! We finally hit double digits so not tooooooo long.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on your cruise. Been living through all the other reviews for our upcoming sail date, which is 49 days from now. We're going to be booking our entertainment today, just trying to find out when the formal nights are. For sure I've heard from several people the first one is the second night, confusion comes in on the second formal night. At this point, I'm assuming it's the 6th night, a day at sea. Thanks for any info you can relate...

We a family of 14 going on the Allure in 2 weeks. We would like to know where is the best place to get luch on embarkation day without a massive crowd, as I have heard the Windjammer is. Thank you for your help. Can't wait to go!!

we disembarked at around 7am and yes we took all our luggage with us. it took no more than 15 mins to get off the ship and clear customs. it was extremely easy. Was at the airport by 7:30 our flight was at 10:50 we had to wait to check-in since it was more than three hours no issues at all!!!

What time were you able to disembark? Did you care all your own luggage off the ship?

Judi :)

Even though I was not on Allure I highly recommend Park Cafe on Deck 8. We went there for lunch at it was not too crowded at all the roast beef sandwich is awesome. You will certainly enjoy your cruise. I promise I will write a review and post pictures.:o

We a family of 14 going on the Allure in 2 weeks. We would like to know where is the best place to get luch on embarkation day without a massive crowd, as I have heard the Windjammer is. Thank you for your help. Can't wait to go!!

yes the formal nights are the 2nd and 6th night. I strongly recommend going to 150 Central Park one night for dinner;) . the experience is truly awesome and the food is great.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on your cruise. Been living through all the other reviews for our upcoming sail date, which is 49 days from now. We're going to be booking our entertainment today, just trying to find out when the formal nights are. For sure I've heard from several people the first one is the second night, confusion comes in on the second formal night. At this point, I'm assuming it's the 6th night, a day at sea. Thanks for any info you can relate...

I was on Oasis this past week as well and LOVED it. My review will come tomorrow :) Formal nights are Sunday night and Thursday night; Thursday night is also lobster night in MDR, so if you are looking forward to that do not book a speciality restaurant on Thursday night.

yes the formal nights are the 2nd and 6th night. I strongly recommend going to 150 Central Park one night for dinner;) . the experience is truly awesome and the food is great.

I second that; we went to 150 Central Park on Sunday night for the Winter menu and it was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. The chocolate caramel tart dessert was the best dessert I have eaten in years, and probably in the top 3 lifetime. Seriously!!!!

Just off as well. Our second time on the Oasis-got back on and remembered just how much I loved her! Depends on what time you get on whether or not a certain area (Windjammer/Park Cafe) are crowded. Most of the time it is not a problem. It was not even crowded this morning and you know how that can be on disembarkation day! We had one of the smoothest disembarkations ever. Very easy, no one shooing you off the ship. Got off around 8:45am.

Just off Oasis, really got a kick out of flowrider - go first day right out of the box and you will be hooked. Gets more crowded as week goes on ( I'm 56, so you old guys give it a shot). Chops really good, Giovanni's not so good. For sure book all 6 shows - all very entertaining. Don't miss Quest - people are crazy funny.

For those of you who have experienced the Oasis, could you please share what kind of cabin you had and WHERE it was located on the ship? Thanks!

I was in cabin 10437; Deck 10, forward, starboard side (although not really, it was essentially right in the middle). Deck 10 has nothing but staterooms both above and below, so it was very quiet at all times of day. When I booked the cruise, I worked with an RCCL agent and asked her to recommend a cabin location using low noise level and proximity to the elevators as criteria, and she did a wonderful job. I thought my stateroom location was one of the highlights of my cruise.

I was in cabin 10437; Deck 10, forward, starboard side (although not really, it was essentially right in the middle). Deck 10 has nothing but staterooms both above and below, so it was very quiet at all times of day. When I booked the cruise, I worked with an RCCL agent and asked her to recommend a cabin location using low noise level and proximity to the elevators as criteria, and she did a wonderful job. I thought my stateroom location was one of the highlights of my cruise.

That's SO very helpful.....thank you! Did you have any laundry rooms nearby? How was the movement on the ship? Especially with so many decks on that ship and being so high, it worries me that the ship sways a lot on those upper decks??

Archived