Scrabble on Valor?

You can get a very nice travel scrabble from places like toys r us. It is a folding case about the size of a Kindle fire. Or I think bananagrams is very similar and it is in a cute little banana pouch that you can easily put in your carry on - I think it's about 5 inches long.

Can anyone tell me -- for sure -- if you can get games like Scrabble on the Valor? Assume from the library ... Please don't answer about other ships but only about the Valor. Thanks.

Yes, we played a game of it one rainy sea day. You can check a set out from the library. The library's hours are limited though so check the Fun Times for when it is open.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

We took our travel Scrabble on our recent cruise on the Ecstasy. It turned out to be a good thing because the first time we decided to play (it was rainy outside), the Library was closed to prepare for the Chef's Dinner.

Bananagrams is a fun game too--much like Scrabble--and easily portable in the little banana case. I found it at A.C. Moore and used a newspaper coupon to save 40% off the price!

Archived