Thank you letter

ellbon

Today I got a lovely letter from Dorothy Aloma from Azamara. She is sending out " Thank you's' to people who gave to the crew fund after the Quest fire.

Juan Carlos shoulder is getting better.

Everyone is home now and naturally she mention they should be back at work soon. I love thank you's but it means more to me coming from the cruise line I love.

Today I got a lovely letter from Dorothy Aloma from Azamara. She is sending out " Thank you's' to people who gave to the crew fund after the Quest fire.

Juan Carlos shoulder is getting better.

Everyone is home now and naturally she mention they should be back at work soon. I love thank you's but it means more to me coming from the cruise line I love.

Very nice.

Kathy:)

When did the fire take place? I cannot remember hearing about it.

I have a strong appreciation of the sacrifices made by crew members on a daily basis (no personal experience just what I have gleaned from talking to the workers on cruises).

Kathy

When did the fire take place? I cannot remember hearing about it.

march 26th cruise.. larry p flew out to Asia the next day.

I have a strong appreciation of the sacrifices made by crew members on a daily basis (no personal experience just what I have gleaned from talking to the workers on cruises).

Kathy

by talking to them you had a perosnal experience .they are not home for bdays, holidays etc.. i have done 2 cmas cruises. i have sent or brought candy all over the ship. small thank yus to crew we never see and it means so much..

We are looking forward to our first cruise on Azamara in March. We will be sailing on the Quest and look forward to meeting this wonderful crew.

Nice touch Robin helping out the crew after the fire. Looking forward to our cruise with you in March.:)

We are looking forward to our first cruise on Azamara in March. We will be sailing on the Quest and look forward to meeting this wonderful crew.

Crew on both ships are nice.. i knew at least one but might of been two people on the ship at the time of he fire.

Nice touch Robin helping out the crew after the fire. Looking forward to our cruise with you in March.:)

You know me I love Azamara. see you soon.

thanks

knew i get something for taxes but the letter went beyond that...

Taxes? This would not be a tax deductible contribution. Azamara is not a non-profit agency. However, it is very generous and thoughtful of you to help the crew.

Taxes? This would not be a tax deductible contribution. Azamara is not a non-profit agency. However, it is very generous and thoughtful of you to help the crew.

thank you for updating me.. i am know as hte candy lady on the journey-- cmas -been there twice. how can you not help people far from home...

They could have set up a non-profit (charitable) fund to help the crew, in which case it would be deductible. This is not an uncommon or difficult thing to arrange.

Archived