Pics from new Enchantment Mid section

Yes they cut it and NO it´s not a Voyager class after the stretching.

If you go to the RC website and look up the Enchantment, they have an animation of how they will stretch the ship! ITs really cool...and amazing that they can do that in such a short timeframe. We are sailing on July 11th, and our cabin is an interior in the new section. Can't wait...I am driving my DH crazy!!!

:D

funny:p !!

Ok...what I meant..was...well...I am not sure what I meant.It seemed to me that the person(fairsailing) I was talking about was only counting about 1 row of 8 windows( per side) while I see two rows of 8...which I assume is one row of 8 OV's and then another row above that.Then above that...What looks to me would be at least 6 balconies,possible 8...and possibly 2 rows of Balconies..

(makes sense yes) decks 4 & 5 are OV's and & 7&8 are balconies..??

so if that is 6 balconies..That would be 28 rooms (per side)...

Then again...maybe I mis-understood FS...and I as usual,am spouting off about something which I know nothing about...:rolleyes: :)

There are 16 cabins on deck 8 (8068 to 8082 and 8568 to 8582). The rest of the cabin numbers are harder too figure out, but there are also 16 cabins on deck 7 and I guess more on the lower decks. The total is 151 cabins.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=0000w-5Q-F3Ylg5INVKxGhLkcoA:v2mocajr?shipCode=EN&deckCode=BR&shipProfile=1143&sailDate=1050707

Anybody going with me on Feb13th 2006 my family and I are going on our first cruise on the Enchantment we are already booked. Some friends of ours are thinking about going and i told them if they wait they take a chance on the price increasing. Does anybody agree that when they are done refurbishing and stretching the price will increase.

Personally,

I wish they would leave the ship alone but that is just my opinion. Like someone else said, there were problems after the NCL Wind was stretched and I from what I understand (and I was on her) there still are. There are areas on the ship where the plumbing does not work very good and I had one of those cabins. After they add this mid section the ship will also be longer and heavier, thus probably Slower. I doubt they are putting new engines in her but I could be wrong on that. I guess I might add in all honesty, I like the Vision class ships as they are (size wise). In the spirit of things I hope everything goes great and that the ship is better then ever. Lets all hope so since some of the other Vision Class ships are getting this done as well.

Archived