San Juan Night excursions?

llkoolj40

What kind of activity level are you looking for? For example, last winter, on the Eclipse, some of our friends did a bike tour of OSJ. It was quite strenuous and they had to really work on the bike ride. We did SJ on our own, catching the trolley when we got off the pier and went to see the old forts. The cost was small, $6 total for the two of us and that was just for entrance to the fort. It is run by the National Park Service.

My advice is to find a nice restaurant for dinner to enjoy the local food for that evening.

We did the Barcardi Rum tour on a cruise that arrived late, and can't recommend that.

Good luck.

There is a tour company called Legends of Puerto Rico that offers a couple of evening walking tours from 6-8 PM. There is one through Old San Juan that focuses on the history, sights, and legends. There is another tour that is dinner and rum.

I've heard that the Bio Bay kayaking excursions are really cool, but I haven't managed to be in Puerto Rico at the right time to take one. It seems like I'm always there too close to full moon.

Archived