Departure from Whittier

ihopfar

Welcome back to all who are departing the Coral in Vancouver this morning!!

Can anyone tell me what time did they start collecting luggage, checking people in, and boarding the ship last Monday in Whittier?

Of course, these are probably 3 different times. I am looking for times for this season out of Whittier (I think the Coral was the first), not prior years.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

OK, now I know the ship did not sail empty. ;)

Anyone arrive in Whittier early (or on a B2B) and know what time they started collecting luggage, etc. ?

Thanks,

Brad

You might be better to ask on the Alaska board, and considering ere have only been a couple sailings this year, probably no one is back to report yet. I would recommend that you so a Prince William Sound glacier cruise. They will deliver your luggage for you and it will be waiting for you when you get back. Nothing to see inWhittier, but glaciers up close were awesome!

You might be better to ask on the Alaska board, and considering ere have only been a couple sailings this year, probably no one is back to report yet. I would recommend that you so a Prince William Sound glacier cruise. They will deliver your luggage for you and it will be waiting for you when you get back. Nothing to see inWhittier, but glaciers up close were awesome!

Thanks for the suggestions. We already have a PWS glacier cruise booked. Just trying to see how far we can get with checking in with Princess piror to the PWS cruise so the less we have to do when we get off and are ready to board the ship. :)

Thanks,

Brad

Archived