Lido Deck Cabin, Pros and Cons?

jarand

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed on the Lido deck on the Magic and absolutely loved the location.

There aren't many cabins so it's very quiet. Passengers coming up to the pool walk in the opposite direction of the cabins.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Eric-

Update in cabin 10288 on the breeze. Loved the lido deck location! This cabin is closest to the beach pool. There is a secret door that is right next to this cabin for access to the beach pool.

As far as noise? You could definitely hear the deck parties until about midnight... Thumping of the bass if the music. During the daytime you could also hear the music. Again, I would stay in this cabin again. Once you go lido you never go back! Lol.

I did his a penny or a nickel (can't remember) on the picture frame on the left side of the bed ( if your facing the bed) I'm sure with all their through cleaning it won't make it to your sail date.

Any other questions?

Sue

We are considering changing from our 7th deck interior cabin to a Lido Deck interior cabin on the Carnival Breeze. It's $140 more, but we're attracted to the proximity of the pool and Marketplace.

The specific cabins are interior 10280-10289. These are located between the pool section and the Atrium. Any experience on just how noisy these cabins will really be?

Thanks!

We had a Lido balcony on the Conquest in the same area - and it was a FANTASTIC room! We sometimes heard noise from people at the Atrium elevator, but nothing major. The benefits of the location far outweighed the little bit of noise we heard.

We booked a lido deck room on the Victory, which was pretty close to the main pool area and places to eat. It made it very convenient to get to those areas, and surprisingly, the noise wasn't all that bad. I remember there being a sliding glass door leading from the hallway to the pool area, so that helped with the noise level.

Love the Lido deck-was on the Freedom with a garranty room and was put on lido, did deck 7 on the Valor B2B in an interior and then just came off of the Liberty B2B on the lido interior-great location. Loved the Lido so much just upgraded our 4A on our B2B on the Freedom next year to the Lido.

Loved my Lido balcony on Triumph. We were just steps away from the elevators but crowd noise was never an issue. Also never heard any noise from the pool area either. Loved being so close to the buffet for that morning cup of coffee :)

Sister and I had cabin 10280 on Breeze last month. I could not tell from the online deck plans beforehand if that hallway was open at the end nearest to go out to the pool. Well, there is an unmarked door there that unless someone is just nosing around, they would not know it led to the cabins in that area.

We found it to be very quiet. The only noise we heard the entire cruise was a couple of times our neighbors talked a little loud as they were coming or going. Of course we were out most of the time so that didn't bother us. The only other noise we heard was for about 30 minutes--- 10:30 p.m--11:00 p.m. approximately--on the 2 nights when there were late deck parties. And that wasn't bad. Just heard the bass a little bit on the music. Didn't hear people partying at all. This was also very handy to go out and watch movies on the Seaside Theater screen.

We loved this location---close to the atrium elevators and the door going out to get early morning coffee and walk around the open decks to watch the sun rise. Book this area again? In a heartbeat!!!! I think the only thing better would be if we had a Lido balcony instead of our Lido interior.

Room 10280 is actually a handicap room with a large lip-less bathroom and wider overall than regular rooms. Sister and I both have difficulty with steps due to different medical conditions so this made it feel much more safe for us. Our PVP actually suggested this one for us, and it worked out perfectly. :)

We have 10278 in April. Sounds like an awesome location!!!! Cannot wait!!! Thanks!!! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loved my Lido balcony on Triumph. We were just steps away from the elevators but crowd noise was never an issue. Also never heard any noise from the pool area either. Loved being so close to the buffet for that morning cup of coffee :)

I'm glad to hear that, especially for the morning coffee. We're going to be in 9280 for New Year's Eve.

• 3 weeks later...
Eric-

Update in cabin 10288 on the breeze. Loved the lido deck location! This cabin is closest to the beach pool. There is a secret door that is right next to this cabin for access to the beach pool.

As far as noise? You could definitely hear the deck parties until about midnight... Thumping of the bass if the music. During the daytime you could also hear the music. Again, I would stay in this cabin again. Once you go lido you never go back! Lol.

I did his a penny or a nickel (can't remember) on the picture frame on the left side of the bed ( if your facing the bed) I'm sure with all their through cleaning it won't make it to your sail date.

Any other questions?

Sue

I have this room April 21.. Any pics of the area/cabin?

We had a lido cabin on the conquest and it was perfect. No noise, perfect location. We are booked in a cove on the magic but im seriously considering moving to a balcony on the lido. Id do it in a heartbeat for $140, ours is a little more unfortunately.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We loved our cove balcony it was awesome. I always like to stay on a lower deck. But I decided that I would like to start staying on the lido mid ship. It would be much more convenient. So I think we change next cruise.

I LOVE the lido. My first cabin on the lido was a balcony on the Magic. 10249. After that I was hooked on the Lido. I most recently was in 9201 on the Conquest a grand scenic OV. I enjoyed that cabin! My next sailing on the Conquest will be a b2b with An interior on the lido then the second leg is back to 9201. I'm hooked!

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I just took advantage of the friends and family past guest sale. Switched from a 4j on the Lido to a Balcony (10273). I am curious about foot traffic as people get off and on the elevators to go out to the pool and buffet areas. It looks like there's a wall that semi steers everyone more into the middle as they walk out. Is there much foot traffic down the cabin corridors. We're about even with where the atrium is.

Archived