NCL Dawn slot machines

mitsugirly

There doesn't seem to be much mention of the slots on the NCL Dawn. The only thread I could find was from back in 2009 and I was wondering if anyone could clarify something for me.

It stated that their slots were .05 and up. Do they really not have any .01 and .02 machines? Or have they updated the machines to include the .01 and .02 machines? I haven't been on a NCL cruise yet that didn't have those machines and I always seem to do the best on them.

Also, can anyone tell me if they have any of the following on the Dawn?

Hot Shots

Goldfish

Game of Dragon

Penguin

Cave King

Those are our favorites and we always seem to do well on them.

Thanks in advance. :D

• 3 weeks later...
There doesn't seem to be much mention of the slots on the NCL Dawn. The only thread I could find was from back in 2009 and I was wondering if anyone could clarify something for me.

It stated that their slots were .05 and up. Do they really not have any .01 and .02 machines? Or have they updated the machines to include the .01 and .02 machines? I haven't been on a NCL cruise yet that didn't have those machines and I always seem to do the best on them.

Also, can anyone tell me if they have any of the following on the Dawn?

Hot Shots

Goldfish

Game of Dragon

Penguin

Cave King

Those are our favorites and we always seem to do well on them.

Thanks in advance. :D

I was on the Dawn last week and they had lots of penny slots. Yes to Goldfish & Penguin along the back wall. Yes to Cave King (it's on a multi platform so you will have to look for it - I think it was with with Sirens, Noah's Ark & one other). I think there was nickel version of Hot Shots but I'm not a fan so I didn't really look. There were lots of games with dragons, but I don't know the titles so they may have had the one you want.

Hope this helps!

I was on the Dawn last week and they had lots of penny slots. Yes to Goldfish & Penguin along the back wall. Yes to Cave King (it's on a multi platform so you will have to look for it - I think it was with with Sirens, Noah's Ark & one other). I think there was nickel version of Hot Shots but I'm not a fan so I didn't really look. There were lots of games with dragons, but I don't know the titles so they may have had the one you want.

Hope this helps!

I AM SO JUMPING UP AND DOWN IN MY SEAT RIGHT NOW!!! Woo Hoo. I'm so happy they have Cave King (and yes, you are right, it's the one that you have to pick it from the 4 and I know that Sirens and Noah's Ark is on there with it). YIPPEE!!!

Thanks so much!! :D

Archived