Alaska Honeymoon--What Extra Perks?

karpems

Hey Everyone,

We are doing our honeymoon this summer on the Island Princess, Alaska Southbound. We are doing a 2-day pretour in Alaska and a 2-day posttour in Vancouver/Victoria...all with Princess. My question for all you experienced Princess cruisers: What extras should I arrange to make this trip extra special? All ideas are welcome, especially for the land-tour part of our trips.

Thanks!

I cruised Alaska/BC/Seattle for my honeymoon, but not with Princess. Big thing is, Victoria. Victoria is the honeymooney spot all the way.

We also kept getting singled out for the Newlywed Game on our cruise. We were played on cruiseTV the ENTIRE cruise!! We were celebrities! We'd walk the streets in Anchorage after it was over, and random people would just point at us and go, "Oh, there's the newlyweds!" The cruise director also stopped by and gave us the videotape. My wife says our parents must NEVER see it.

:eek:

I don't know your Anchorage plans?- but you may want to get a rental car and see some of the area on your own? Just breath taking is a ride and many stops along the Arm, bike the Coastal trail. Hike Eagle River nature trails, drive Hatcher Pass. Request their visitor guide. http://www.anchorage.net

Archived