Roll Call for 19/6/12

Rebel Rouser

Daughter and daughters friend( Sarah and Laura)

You'll notice us great big smiles , Sarah the tall thin one with a face of disgust as she's expecting emerald princess standards ;) Laura short thin one and me short tubby old one :D

Should be there about 1200 leaving Gatwick at 0630, middle of the night for me, it's our 25th Wedding Anniversary celbration so i'll be found soemwhere near the bar, can't wait.

Stuart & Doretta:D

Hello All,

Myself and my wife of 3 days are onboard for our honeymoon, leaving Manchester at 0600 and should be there for 1200. I'm Andrew and my wife (as she will be then) is Rebecca. Look forward to hopefully speaking to you all.

We'll just be leaving home when some of you are arriving on the ship.

Aberdeen flight gets in at 1820, and we leave two weeks later for 1115 flight. So some of you lucky people will have 2 extra days. :(

We will just have to make the most of it while we're there. :D

Congratualtions Andrew and your new wife, i'm sure you'll have a great time, hope to see you there, we are celebrating our 25th, which was back in April, this is the first chance i've had to get off work, good luck to you both

Stuart:p

Congrats Andy and Becky love0060.gif

Hope you have as many years of happiness as me and Mrs Rebel have had, not only is she my wife she is my best mate, This November we will have been married 34 years 3 great kids and 2 grandchildren..never been so happy <<<< soppy twit :D

Congrats Andy and Becky love0060.gif

Hope you have as many years of happiness as me and Mrs Rebel have had, not only is she my wife she is my best mate, This November we will have been married 34 years 3 great kids and 2 grandchildren..never been so happy <<<< soppy twit :D

am fillin up 'ere :) (lancashire term for extreme emotion)

calm dowm dears :rolleyes:

Stevie

wish we were going with :(

We'll just be leaving home when some of you are arriving on the ship.

Aberdeen flight gets in at 1820, and we leave two weeks later for 1115 flight. So some of you lucky people will have 2 extra days. :(

We will just have to make the most of it while we're there. :D

2 Extra days :confused:

Just a quick reminder to you folk who are flying down here to get on the Island Escape - don't forget to bring lots of Sun Tan Lotion. Although it is only the beginning of June, it is seriously hot down here in the Med - just been out and my car thermometer is showing 34 degrees - guess you won't be needing many jumpers either :cool:

Archived