Roll Call for 19/6/12

Rebel Rouser

See you all at 1600 on the first sea day in the Pub then everyone ?? Packing sorted now so just last minute things to do and up at 4 ish on Tuesday morning for our one and a half hour drive to Exeter airport for 0700 flight !! ooooh I'm excited now !!! :D

Should have the Eric Morcambe T shirt on, as long as Mrs dosn't find it while i'm packing, she hates it

A Wise choice :D:D:D

Hope everyone is all packed, or well on their way to being. Can't wait to see some blue skies.

Safe journey everyone, and we'll see you all on Wednesday. :)

Eeeeeeeeeeeee by gummmm I'm excited now. Car passed mot today , realised on Saturday afternoon it had expired so had a bit of a panic. Almost packed. Leaving tonight at 10ish for our drive to gatwick which will take longer than the flight to Palma

See you all on the good ship and chat to the rest of you when we return:D

Hi Sheila

Glad to see you found the IE forum. I watched the ship sail out of Palma last night on the webcam and I am now on day 68 until my hol.

Look forward to the chat when the RR and the gang return:D

Zena

• 2 weeks later...

Just back today, had a brilliant holiday. Sorry we didn't get to the meet n greet on the day at sea, after a relaxing alcohol fuel late lunch we fell sound asleep on the loungers and didn't waken till nearly 5! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did. :D

I think RR was a later flight than us....we left at 0830 for 11.15 flight and then had a one and a half hour drive home in the fog, wind and rain !!! Central heatings on now....might need a hot water bottle tonight ...thought it was summer!! :)

I think we all wanted to stay on another week it was fabulous, hot sunshine for the whole two weeks and just one night when the sea was a bit lumpy....really good cruise....

Archived