Carnival Early Saver form

loohoo1

Anyone having problems with this? I've been submitting ES price drop requests for OBC for a few weeks now for the Memorial Day/Past guest sale. I haven't heard anything back (not even the usual automatic reply from CCL) and no credit has been posted to my account. I am due $100/room for 4 rooms. Does anyone know of another way to go about claiming ES credit if CCL is not responding to the ES form? I do have screen shots of the price drops.

Thanks!

Are you sure the form went thru? I know some people had to change to just their last name on the form and use compatability to make it go thru, maybe thats been fixed. Did it say for sure it went thru?

If I had not heard back in about 4 or 5 days, I would have resubmitted the form.

Are you sure the form went thru? I know some people had to change to just their last name on the form and use compatability to make it go thru, maybe thats been fixed. Did it say for sure it went thru?

If I had not heard back in about 4 or 5 days, I would have resubmitted the form.

I get the "your e-mail has been successfully submitted" response after you submit the ES form. I've submitted several times (since price keeps dropping) without hearing back from CCL. I just don't know who to contact if I continue to not hear back. I feel like a victim waiting for CCL to decide if it will look at my request for $$ I am owed.

I think they state to give the up to 5 days to process the request but I have had it approved in as short as a few hours and up to the full 5 days. The automatic reply though shows up within a couple minutes each time. If you haven't received the auto reply then your request may not have gone through.

http://Http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

I guess I'll submit again and keep my fingers crossed :)

Contact Carnival directly and see if they have received your form. I did that on our last cruise after I waited quite some time to hear anything back

Archived