FCC with a balance paid in full

kwoody

Hey guys does anyone know if they take a future cruise credit and apply it towards a cruise with a balance paid in full?

We are running out of time to use ours and would like to if possible. Would it be converted all to obc? Would they just say no to using it?

Thanks

Did you buy the FCC before or after you booked as they can only be used according to the terms for cruises booked after it was bought.

I had the choice of either all OBC, including the $100 I paid, or a refund to my credit card. Its up to you what to ask for.

Did you buy the FCC before or after you booked as they can only be used according to the terms for cruises booked after it was bought.

I had the choice of either all OBC, including the $100 I paid, or a refund to my credit card. Its up to you what to ask for.

I bought the FCC before we booked.

Ok great I will see what the wife wants to do.

If I fill out the online form will they call and ask what I want to do?

I had my PVP get it applied how I wanted. Didnt fill out the form myself.

They won't call. The OBC is applied based upon the number of days of the cruise, so there's nothing they need to discuss with you. There is a place on the form to put your booking number.

A couple of hints:

1. If you are using Internet Explorer to go to the site, make sure it is set to compatibility mode. You can google the steps to do this if you don't know how.

2. There is a field on the form that asks for Requestor Name. It doesn't accept spaces in the name. (weird, I know).

I did it over the phone. I had a FCC and booked the Breeze for December. I booked online and accidentaly checked the box "pay total amount" instead of just the deposit. I was fine with it, but I wanted to use the FCC. When I called they applied it over the phone. I thought they were going to refund my credit card, but it jut appears that I have paid $100 more then the total balance (I did get the OBC). I figure I will just leave it on there in case I want to upgrade my cabin down the line.

Archived