Independant driver

MikeyA53

Staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Elizabeth near the Newark Airport. Doing the park & Cruise through stay123.

My question is can we use Independant Driver 888-816-0973 Ext 0 that they have on the trinityreservations for our transportation to the dock. Will they pick us up at the Country Inn & Suites or do they only do the hotels advertised on trinityreservations.

I used Independent Driver from the Fairfield Inn and was very pleased with them. A group of seven of us from our roll call got together and went over in a van and came back in a small bus like a rental car shuttle. It wasn't fancy but it was the most cost effective way to get to the port since we all shared the cost which was $10/pp each way. Others have used them and I know that they will do pickups from Country Inns.

I used Independent Driver from the Fairfield Inn and was very pleased with them. A group of seven of us from our roll call got together and went over in a van and came back in a small bus like a rental car shuttle. It wasn't fancy but it was the most cost effective way to get to the port since we all shared the cost which was $10/pp each way. Others have used them and I know that they will do pickups from Country Inns.

Thank you. What would be the approximate total cost when you include toll and usual tip. Also when should I make the reservation. I forgot to mention there is four of us.

Yes - the price to Cape Liberty should be $40-45, but the OP's signature says they are sailing Carnival Miracle in 4 months, which would leave from Manhattan. I don't know the cost to NY - the OP would have to call ID and ask. Usually they don't take reservations more than 4-6 weeks out.

Thank you everyone. We are going to Manhatten. I should have knowed there would be more than one cruise terminal in New York. I will give them a call and get more info unless someone has used them to go from Country Inn to Manhatten.

Thank you everyone. We are going to Manhatten. I should have knowed there would be more than one cruise terminal in New York. I will give them a call and get more info unless someone has used them to go from Country Inn to Manhatten.

Please let us know what they charge.I have only used them to go to the pier in NJ. They are very reliable!

Be sure to check the car capacity before you book.

I know that Dial 7 and CarmelLImo both offer a sedan for about $50 (+ toll & tip) that will hold 4 people but only 3 bags. They do have vans that hold up to 6 people with more bags for more money.

From what I've read, looks like toll is probably $10 from Newark Airport area to Manhattan terminal. Although they give the drive the option of which route to travel so that might change the toll.

Be sure to check the car capacity before you book.

I know that Dial 7 and CarmelLImo both offer a sedan for about $50 (+ toll & tip) that will hold 4 people but only 3 bags. They do have vans that hold up to 6 people with more bags for more money.

From what I've read, looks like toll is probably $10 from Newark Airport area to Manhattan terminal. Although they give the drive the option of which route to travel so that might change the toll.

I noticed the three bag limit and told my wife, Honey we have to keep it down to three bags, she said no problem but when the time comes to pack my wife and daughter's shoes we might have a problem. :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
We used Independent driver in April. he picked us up at Country Inn and Suites. the price is $45 for four people and $10 each if you have more than 4. We were very satisfied.

Were you able to choose what time they picked you up? We are staying at the same hotel in September and I am not sure who to use, Dial 7 or them. I just don't want to miss the ship

Archived