brunch 2.0

Only on 2.0 ships, right?

Im confused by the term 2.0 brunch. Isnt this on Miracle .. and only Liberty has 2.0.

I could be wrong .. but seems like I am hearing it is on more than the one 2.0 ship. I have not been on those ships... so dont know by experiencing it. Didnt even know it had a name, 2.0 brunch.

Lets see if someone else can clarify this.

The Punchliner Comedy brunch is only on Miracle at this time...not part of 2.0 (as Miracle is not 2.0 yet). It is from 9-1 on sea days (and we also had it on our San Juan day when we weren't arriving until 3:00). It was very good, but they could drop the comedy...it's only 10-15 minutes (on the hour) and really didn't add anything. The menu is pretty extensive and the food was good...lots of new unique things to try (like Filet Mignon and eggs, Huevos Rancheros, etc) along with the old stand-by's (like Eggs Bennedict). We enjoyed it!

The Punchliner Comedy brunch is only on Miracle at this time...not part of 2.0 (as Miracle is not 2.0 yet). It is from 9-1 on sea days (and we also had it on our San Juan day when we weren't arriving until 3:00). It was very good, but they could drop the comedy...it's only 10-15 minutes (on the hour) and really didn't add anything. The menu is pretty extensive and the food was good...lots of new unique things to try (like Filet Mignon and eggs, Huevos Rancheros, etc) along with the old stand-by's (like Eggs Bennedict). We enjoyed it!

On the Breeze too - now that she's "active" in the fleet - I've been told ;) :D.

Good to hear! Looking forward to some "unique things to try" ;)....glad you enjoyed it :D

On the Breeze too - now that she's "active" in the fleet - I've been told ;) :D.

Yes! I believe you're right!;)

Good to hear! Looking forward to some "unique things to try" ;)....glad you enjoyed it :D

Yes, there really are a lot of choices on the menu...will have to try something different on the Breeze in Nov! Just make sure if the dish comes with fried eggs, you tell them how you want them cooked. Some in our party got very lightly cooked eggs.

I think this is an excellent idea and can't wait until it hits the whole fleet. My husband likes to sleep in on sea days so it won't be as difficult to get him to brunch as it is for breakfast. The menu has lots of options as well. Thanks for sharing.

I agree with some that the comedy isn't necessary though.

Yes! I believe you're right!;)

Yes, there really are a lot of choices on the menu...will have to try something different on the Breeze in Nov! Just make sure if the dish comes with fried eggs, you tell them how you want them cooked. Some in our party got very lightly cooked eggs.

Will keep an eye out for your comments! We don't sail until February ;)

Will keep an eye out for your comments! We don't sail until February ;)

I intend to do a full review! Hopefully will have lots of ship pics, too, since we are doing the 2 day to Nassau before the 8 day...we plan to stay on board in Nassau and explore the ship with our camera;):) But hopefully other CC'rs will have posted a lot before then:)

Archived