Promenade staterooms questions.

Am looking forward to trying out a Promenade room on the Voyager in October (8307). Looking at the photo attached to an earlier post there seems to be about the same space to get round the end of the bed as I have to get round to my side of the bed at home.

Yes a balcony would be nice but this would have pushed the price of a special cruise (Tianjin to Singapore) from difficult to impossible. Have had cabins with just windows (Thomson Emerald & Thomson Spirit), balcony (MSC Fantasia), and inside (MSC Armonia) although the latter was for just 5 nights. AS I am usually first up I usually go up on deck to watch approach into ports so the only slight inconvenience is not being able to pop out into the fresh air in my PJs.

Fortunately we are all different and the Promenade Room is bound to be better in keeping a sense of time at night then an inside room as we found ourselves leaving the TV on tuned to the bow camera picture when we had the inside cabin on MSC Armonia last month.

Alun

Archived