Millennium Wine Cruise Review

Gonzo70

Photo Test:

tn?sid=1047568044&mid=AHbiimIAAIhYT8xS8AyHbDrAapw&midoffset=2_0_0_1_15382046&partid=2&f=1255&fid=Inbox&w=361&h=480&httperr=1

Can someone please post if they are able to view this photo?

No photo, no link.... nada. :( Thanks for the great review... looking forward to actually "seeing it!" :)

Gonzo,

If you are using the url that is on your computer in your email then possibly the deal is you can see them because *your* computer can see what's on your hard drive, but we can't see them because your harddrive is not accessible from external networks. You should be able to upload pics here to CC gallery, or lots of people use services that offer hosting on internet accessible servers, where the url will be to a public place ; -)

And thanks for the review!

Photo Test:

tn?sid=1047568044&mid=AHbiimIAAIhYT8xS8AyHbDrAapw&midoffset=2_0_0_1_15382046&partid=2&f=1255&fid=Inbox&w=361&h=480&httperr=1

Hi Gonzo,

Viewing on my iPad, I'm just getting a ?icon. I took quite a few photos with my iPhone and discovered that it easier to download them to a pc via USB then upload them into a free service (I use webshots) then post in CC. Not exactly a streamlined process but it works.

Here is a link to a thread on how to post pictures to Cruise Critic.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=618069

Photo Test:

Gonzo, Thanks for your review but, no, cannot see any of your pictures on previous or quoted attempt. Suggest you try the Photobucket approach descibed in link that Emileg posted above. It really does work great & gives you the ability to post larger than thumbnail size allowed by CC direct post.:).....Photobucket will give you two types of links for each picture. Be sure to copy & paste the "IMG" link here so your picture will be displayed rather than just a hyperlink.

Edit: Guess I was still writing my reply when you mentioned trying Photobucket soon. Will look forward to seeing your photos!

Thanks for the advice on the photos; I will try to download them and then put them into something like Photobucket and try reposting them from there.

Thanks, Gonzo, for taking the time to "fix" your photos so we can all get a gander. Based on past reviews you've shared with us, they're worth waiting for!

Archived