Hey cruisers currently on the Grand!

hospsafe

I am doing your itinerary on July 1st on board the CB and I have a couple of questions. Are you doing the second formal night the night before you return back to South Hampton? What are the temps like during the day and night? How was the staggered boarding in South Hampton. Feel free to share any insights on the ports. Thank you in advance.

I am doing your itinerary on July 1st on board the CB and I have a couple of questions. Are you doing the second formal night the night before you return back to South Hampton? What are the temps like during the day and night? How was the staggered boarding in South Hampton. Feel free to share any insights on the ports. Thank you in advance.

You may wish to take a look currently on this board Shogun live on Grand Princess 2nd June:)

So I assume everyone has already packed and shows up in their travel clothes.

No, what you have is a very sparse turnout. Or, people who change after dinner. Or, people like us who don't go whether or not we packed or not.

No, what you have is a very sparse turnout. Or, people who change after dinner. Or, people like us who don't go whether or not we packed or not.

So do they have the usual Landfall Dinner and Baked Alaska parade or the usual formal night menu?

If the latter and many people do not attend, it is a good cost saver as they have to serve less of the more expensive food items.

So do they have the usual Landfall Dinner and Baked Alaska parade or the usual formal night menu?

If the latter and many people do not attend, it is a good cost saver as they have to serve less of the more expensive food items.

Bill, if I don't do formal night, I don't do dinner either. In fact, unless we are traveling with others, we hardly ever go to the diningroom at all.

Archived