WOW Cards

Not sure of an exact date but I can go as far back as last December. Maybe someone else received them earlier???

Thank You so much Puffinater, I thought it was in place for years or something:rolleyes:

Thank You guys for all of your responses:)

Things have probably changed but I got our cards from Guest Services while onboard the Navigator last December. We were not given any at check in.

While on Radiance last month, we went down to Guest Relations and were told that we had to get them when checking in, they were not allowed to hand them out.

We were also told that you can give them to someone who has up to 1-1/2 stripes also.

Edit: Duh, it's the Inconsistency Policy at it's best again!!

You must request the WOW cards upon check-in at the pier. Ship's personnel is not allowed to hand them out during the cruise.

I hope that the WOW cards that you dropped in the C&A Loyalty box get to the people that they were intended to. You are supposed to hand them to the person you want to recognize. That's the whole point of the program. It would really be a shame if that box is cleaned out and those WOW cards go unnoticed and are thrown away.

Nah not gonna happen, it says you can do that right on the cards themselves or it says you can hand them to the person. And I completly trust the crew member I handed it too. He was just to excited for his friend not to give it to him. :)

We received ours upon checkin in Feb on Enchantment. We gave one to our MDR waiter and one to our favorite bartender. Neither one knew what they were. WE kept saying Good work Good work, show your boss, they were clueless, and we hope they asked other crew what it was all about.:eek:

Does anyone know when these cards were first introduced?

Yes, I was on the Oasis 11/5/11 sailing and we were told that it was the first sailing they were given out... so lets say right around then.

We got 2 last week on Oasis and gave them out. We really only received "WOW" service from 2 people on that cruise, so the decision was easy!

We received ours upon checkin in Feb on Enchantment. We gave one to our MDR waiter and one to our favorite bartender. Neither one knew what they were. WE kept saying Good work Good work, show your boss, they were clueless, and we hope they asked other crew what it was all about.:eek:

Lol:p

Yes, I was on the Oasis 11/5/11 sailing and we were told that it was the first sailing they were given out... so lets say right around then.

We got 2 last week on Oasis and gave them out. We really only received "WOW" service from 2 people on that cruise, so the decision was easy!

Thanx Dave;)

I have been given a WOW Card on Liberty, Allure, Vision and Radiance cruises recently, all you do is put the name of the member of staff who had the wow factor and hand it to them, there are rewards given to the staff depending on the ammount of cards they recieve, this has nothing to do with the comment card.

:)

I have been given a WOW Card on Liberty, Allure, Vision and Radiance cruises recently, all you do is put the name of the member of staff who had the wow factor and hand it to them, there are rewards given to the staff depending on the ammount of cards they recieve, this has nothing to do with the comment card.

:)H, George it looks like we will meet once again on Serenade in Jan.

hope all is well with you lol Jennifer Bloodymary:D

Archived