4th in room

graceb59

I've searched & searched but I cant find a picture of an oceanview room with 4 beds. Our rooms says they can accomodate 4, but all the pictures show the 2 beds and the pulldown bed. I know the balcony rooms have a sofa that pulls out, but there doesnt seem to be room for that in an oceanview room. We are in rooms 5608, 5610 & 5110 if that helps. We will have my 88 yr old FIL in our room and although he is extremely healthy I really dont feel comfortable with him climbing up to a bed.

Thanks

Some of the cabins have a pull out trundle or cot type set-up. We were in an oceanview two adults, one teenager on the Majesty and things were a little cramp. The teenager, of course, slept on the pull down. When the pull down is down it really closes in the cabin. If you can't get any responses on here from anyone who actually had this cabin, I would call NCL directly to find out the actual set-up. The last thing you want is an elderly gentleman being uncomfortable through-out the entire cruise as they tend to require their sleep, as do most of us! Best of Luck with your situation. :)

What ship are you on? We had cabins 5012 and 5014 on the Gem, and one (or both? can't remember, as we didn't use them all) had two of the fold-down beds, no trundle. You might want to contact NCL and ask about your specific cabins.

You guys are so fast with your responses! We are on the Dawn 7/13/12. It looks very crowded with the 3 beds. Where do you put you luggage??? I see from the pictures that there is some sort of a closet. Are there drawers also?

You guys are so fast with your responses! We are on the Dawn 7/13/12. It looks very crowded with the 3 beds. Where do you put you luggage??? I see from the pictures that there is some sort of a closet. Are there drawers also?

The 4-person layout on the Dawn will be as shown in the picture. Here is an alternate layout that the cabin steward can do that seems to be less confining. It ends up being a "U" shape vs wall-to-wall beds.

Yes, there is a closet and it also has shelves and there are some shelves outside the closet as well.

2752587760099991182tnPzsf_th.jpg.a07ad7e1b222c9e89fbbefc77204985f.jpg

There's room underneath the beds for 22" and 25" suitcases, depending on its bulk (softside ones worked best for storing, especially when items are unpacked) - just need to slide them in & out as needed.

Plus, you usually can put 2 suitcases on the floor of the closet, tight but it will fit (roller duffle bags) or easily 4 backpacks.

Plus, seriously, I've seen 4 adults sharing these "cozy" cabins stack/put their hard shell lugguage inside the "tiny" shower area in the bathroom, not ideal - but it worked, LOL.

Archived