Post Cruise - Miami hotel to FLL Airport

PA2CRUISE

We wanted to spend an additional day or two in Miami after our cruise in December. Due to airfare prices, we will most likely be flying out of FLL airport. My problem is finding a transportation company that will pick us up from our downtown Miami hotel and take us to the FLL Airport for our flight home. I looked at SAS and QLS websites, but correct me if I'm wrong, it doesn't look like they offer pick up from Miami hotels to FLL Airport. Other than taking a cab, can anyone suggest what transportation we can take?

You could rent a car one way to FLL -- likely your cheapest option, and both Hertz and Avis have downtown Miami locations - but it's sort of a hassel. If you are going to FLL in the morning you might be able to cab to POM and catch SAS or QLS there? :confused:

Larry's Limos has been suggested often on these boards for Miami service - cheaper than a cab and a much nicer ride. You also might explore this site for other transportation options: http://www.miamibeach411.com/

Once you book your hotel you can also check with them for preferred transportation providers. Good luck! :)

You could rent a car one way to FLL -- likely your cheapest option, and both Hertz and Avis have downtown Miami locations - but it's sort of a hassel. If you are going to FLL in the morning you might be able to cab to POM and catch SAS or QLS there? :confused:

Larry's Limos has been suggested often on these boards for Miami service - cheaper than a cab and a much nicer ride. You also might explore this site for other transportation options: http://www.miamibeach411.com/

Once you book your hotel you can also check with them for preferred transportation providers. Good luck! :)

Thank you. I thought I might need to go to POM as well - which is a bit of a hassel. But I did receive an email from QLS and they stated that they could pick me up from a Miami hotel. I'm waiting to see how much it will cost.

Archived