Jewel of the Seas deck 6 lounge, tell me about it?

What is the safari club? Thye used to play bingo in the aft of the Jewel on deck 6 , I assume not since it looks much smaller now.

The aft on deck 6 looks much more divided up since we last been on that ship........

Do they still have that mini statge off to the side where a band plays music in there or is that gone now too?

Jimbo:)

I was just on the Jewel TA and I don't think anything has changed. You walk into the Safari Club and the pool tables are on the left. The stage and dancing floor are off to the right and the bar and more chairs and tables at the stern. Yes, they still play bingo there. The C & A events were held there. I just looked at the deck plan and it does look like it's divided up but it is all open, just more labeling.

What is the safari club? Thye used to play bingo in the aft of the Jewel on deck 6 , I assume not since it looks much smaller now.

The aft on deck 6 looks much more divided up since we last been on that ship........

Do they still have that mini statge off to the side where a band plays music in there or is that gone now too?

The Safari Club on Jewel is the equivalent to the Colony Club on Radiance. It is one large room but certain areas are identified by different names and divided off by low railings. It is completely opened.

Nothing has changed as far as the Safari Club is concerned on Jewel and nothing is "gone". They have labeled different sections of this large lounge with specific names , but it is still most frequently used in its totality. The Captain's Welcome Aboard reception, and other large gatherings including the Quest use the Safari Lounge during each sailing and there is live music there just about every evening. On a quiet day, when there are no other activities taking place, it is an ideal place to sit in its comfortable chairs, reading and looking out at the wake through the large rear windows. Once you are onboard you will be pleased to see that it is the same wonderful and large lounge you remember from your past cruises.:)

Archived