Pay Toilets in

Crusin Hogs

One of the attractions of crusing when we stated out more than a decade ago was that there was not a lot of ""nickel and diming". I say raise the price to cover expenses for things most people use. IMO it's deceptive to advertise a low rate and then add in all the extra fees. I like to know what my cruise is actuallly going to cost me before I go.

One of the airlines has or has suggested their new charge. Pay extra to get seats together. Maybe that's an idea for the large groups who think they can't survive sitting at more than one table in the MDR. TOGETHERNESS.

You know what? I was looking at Delta yesterday... and it is pretty funny.... the blue seats are listed as "preferred" which you pay more for.... the funny part is... in a row with three seats, the window and aisle are "preferred", the middle seat is standard... so if you want to sit with your traveling companion is these seats, you have to pay for preferred for at least one of the two.. or you can each take the middle seat... silly....

You know what? I was looking at Delta yesterday... and it is pretty funny.... the blue seats are listed as "preferred" which you pay more for.... the funny part is... in a row with three seats, the window and aisle are "preferred", the middle seat is standard... so if you want to sit with your traveling companion is these seats, you have to pay for preferred for at least one of the two.. or you can each take the middle seat... silly....

that's just crazy!

maybe certain cruise lines will start charging guests extra for sharing the same cabin ... if we just pay the "standard" charge, we share with another person :eek:

DH may be happy with that?

One of the attractions of crusing when we stated out more than a decade ago was that there was not a lot of ""nickel and diming". I say raise the price to cover expenses for things most people use. IMO it's deceptive to advertise a low rate and then add in all the extra fees. I like to know what my cruise is actuallly going to cost me before I go.

Agreed this is getting out of hand

Archived