Where to go to change Palo reservations?

pampaul

We've never been to Palo before but have reservations in a couple of weeks. We'll be sailing with hubby's sister & her family. They would like to join us on the night that we go but when it was their "window" to book, they said it was already filled but to try to get a reservation once onboard.

Do we go straight to Palo? Or will it be at a different place? I've read many trip reports and sometimes they say they went to Palo to change their reservations and sometimes it would say..."this place or that"

Does it determine which ship you're on? SIL and I would like to make sure we get there once we're onboard to hopefully add them to our reservation.

Not sure about the new ships but on the Magic and Wonder at check in your given a Welcome Aboard paper. On that paper it gave the name of a club on board and a time frame to go there to change or book palo reservations or change regular dining times.

So as soon as you can get there with your friends to try and get this changed. If your boarding at different times then who ever boards closest to the time alloted for this should go there and explain what you need.

if your firends go first be sure they have your reservation number, cabin number and name it has been booked under.

Sometimes they can take care of it right on the spot, other times they will call and leave a message in your room.

They always have a percentage of times that can not be reserved on line so people who may not have a computer or book right at cruise time can have a chance to go to Palos. We have always got in when we did it in person on board.

Good luck and have a Magical crusie!!

Not sure about the new ships but on the Magic and Wonder at check in your given a Welcome Aboard paper. On that paper it gave the name of a club on board and a time frame to go there to change or book palo reservations or change regular dining times.

So as soon as you can get there with your friends to try and get this changed. If your boarding at different times then who ever boards closest to the time alloted for this should go there and explain what you need.

if your firends go first be sure they have your reservation number, cabin number and name it has been booked under.

Sometimes they can take care of it right on the spot, other times they will call and leave a message in your room.

They always have a percentage of times that can not be reserved on line so people who may not have a computer or book right at cruise time can have a chance to go to Palos. We have always got in when we did it in person on board.

Good luck and have a Magical crusie!!

On the Dream (and most likely the Fantasy) you go to Palo after a certain time to add/change reservations. I think the time is something like 1:30, it'll be in the Navigator when you check in.

Hi, Kathy!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Was on the 5/26/12 Fantasy sailing. My sister decided to join us for Palo Brunch after we already made our on-line reservations. At 1PM on Embarkment Day, I stopped by Palo's Front Desk and asked if I could add her to our reservation. They actually told me to skip the line of new reservations there at the front desk and step into the restaurant where the Palo Manager, Dragan (Croatia), could make the change for me w/o any wait. It only took a minute or two and we were all set! Have a great vacation! :)

Archived