First time solo cruiser

Candi187

Hello all

Sooooo this is my first time crusing alone. cruising Norwegian Epic june 20. (next week yaaayyyy!!!) anywho just wanted any advice on the do's and dont's and overall just what i might expect. definitely not introverted and im looking fwd to meeting new people. 24yo and just ready to travel and have fun :). oh and for those who hve traveled the western mediterrean on norwegian and knw about the ports. any info would be helpful. thanx :)

Did you post this twice? Seems like I already responded. Just in case, I will mostly repeat.

Welcome to cruise critic.

You should join the Roll Call for your cruise. There you can meet others sailing with you. To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

Also, there is a section for Solo Cruisers you should visit.

omg i diiidd lol. i was originally trying to post in the fist timer section instead of just as a cruise question. anywho i did find the roll call section and made a post so lets see how it goes. and thannnnnxxxx for ur response appeciate it :D

Archived