Triumph here we come.

MarilynTX

Will it get here already?

One week from today my little family of 4 will be on board the Triumph. I don't care about any of the changes at Carnival. I'm not looking to complain. I just want to be on a cruise ship and away from this desk and this house.

Cruising is our favorite way to vacation and this will be my 10th cruise. I've never had a bad experience on any cruise line. My twin son are expert cruisers. Next Monday when we board the Triumph it will be their 15th birthday and their 8th cruise. We are so lucky.

I love the beach. I love the water. I love the sounds and the smells of the ocean. I love ships and tiny cabins and the rocking motion. I never sleep as well on land. Everyone is so happy on a cruise. I can't wait. :D

One week from today my little family of 4 will be on board the Triumph. I don't care about any of the changes at Carnival. I'm not looking to complain. I just want to be on a cruise ship and away from this desk and this house.

I love the beach. I love the water. I love the sounds and the smells of the ocean. I love ships and tiny cabins and the rocking motion. I never sleep as well on land. Everyone is so happy on a cruise. I can't wait. :D

Oh...I wish we could go with you next week...but we have to wait until January 5th for our turn on the Triumph! Have fun! Happy Birthday to your twins! Cruises always make me happy!:)

PSkinner - Your dolphin reminded me of another thing I love about cruising from the gulf ports. I love watching the dolphins swim beside the ship.

I've never done the dolphin swim in Cozumel. Maybe I'll do it this time.

Marilyn I feel the same way!! I've been staring at the Dallas skyline from this office window the last 2 months counting down until my cruise.

Have a GREAT TIME!! I'm on her in 44 days!! YES!!!

I am on it with my 9 year old twins Thirsday. Here is a video I shot last October

HoustonVip...Thank you so much for posting your video again today. I was having trouble sleeping last night and I got up and was looking through various posts here on CC. I came across your video last night on another thread and was so excited. This morning I couldn't remember which thread. Now I can show my DH and our two grown sons, that are going to join us on our January 2013 Triumph cruise, your video of the ship.

Thanks again-- for a great video!!!

BTW...Happy Birthday to your twins and ENJOY your cruise on the Triumph!

Sherrie in Seabrook:)

Cruising is our favorite way to vacation and this will be my 10th cruise. I've never had a bad experience on any cruise line. My twin son are expert cruisers. Next Monday when we board the Triumph it will be their 15th birthday and their 8th cruise. We are so lucky.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO MarilynTX: Enjoy the Triumph. It is one of my favorite ships. I've taken three cruises on it. Two were anniversary cruises. You all should have a great time on the Triumph.

Archived