All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

Not sure about the steakhouse, but the Italian rest. did have a kids menu. Saw it at table next to me.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

There is no kids menu in the Steakhouse. While we have seen children there (not many) keep in mind that it is a 2 + hour dining experience.

There is no kids menu in the Steakhouse. While we have seen children there (not many) keep in mind that it is a 2 + hour dining experience.

My hubby, kids(ages 15, 12 & 7) and I are going on our 1st Carnival cruise, on the Breeze, next month and we're celebrating my 40th birthday! :D

We'd love to try the steakhouse but I see the kids camps are not open during regular dining hours. Think we should just grab them dinner at the buffet and then try for the steakhouse later on in the evening once the kids clubs open back up? Is that what most parents do?

I think that would be your best bet. We love the steakhouse and go every sailing when the ships have one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Originally Posted by respectableyoungman View Post

I made a video on the Breeze and would love if everyone would check it out thanks

Excellent job. Thank you very much.

Wow! That has got to be one of the most entertaining videos I've seen! The timing was great - not to get off topic, but what video editor did you use?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...