Topo Gigio

Sorry......yet another question!?

What are the opening hours of:

Guy's

Blue Iguana

Mongolian Wok

Fat Jimmys

Seadogs

When we're at port we often miss dinner in the MDR so it would be good to have options.

Guy's

Blue Iguana

Mongolian Wok

Fat Jimmys

Seadogs

When we're at port we often miss dinner in the MDR so it would be good to have options.

I don't think there is a mongolian wok on the Breeze? And I don't think any of the other places you mentioned would be open at dinnertime! (maybe the deli and pizza might be good options?)

Guy's

Blue Iguana

Mongolian Wok

Fat Jimmys

Seadogs

Fat Jimmys is only open on sea days, while the Mongolian Wok is open each day. Both are during normal lunch time between 12-230. The Blue Iguana is also open for breakfast, so they are open earlier. Guy's is open the longest, starting around 12 and I believe going till 600, but of course I will be corrected if I'm mistaken since these numbers are off the top of my head and the cruise has been in our rear view mirror for 5 months. Supposedly the Mongolian Wok is being phased out of many of the ships.

We're looking at 14 Sept cruise out of Miami. Is this considered Summer in Florida? Over in Scotland its practically winter!!!

We are going on that cruise. In Florida..it is summer until November. Then you sort of have a winter..fall..spring..where some trees are shedding their leaves..others stay green all year...In that time...Nov-March..I can grow "spring" flowers.....snapdragons, sweet william..pansies....

September.....hot as heck. Lovely for the beach. warm water...still cool..but not icey cool. The caribbean has those tradewinds..so they keep it cooler. The kiddies...( and my Grandchild..is golden..still a vacay without the little darlings is nice...) are in school mostly. There is the threat of hurricanes..and living in Florida I would not wish one on my worst enemy still ships sail ARound them..if the port is not closed..no issues.

Hurricanes....for the time I have been here...45 years.....come at the end of August.

We feel comforable taking a cruise on Sept.14.

If you do....think you will have a great time. Ship is usually less crowded too. It is my favorite time to cruise. fares are low too.

Scotch? just joined Ancestor.com Mine came from N.Ireland, 1744 but was Scotch.

Edited by AmberTeka

I am not a huge fan of Carnival ships. But what I have seen of the Breeze is amazing. Very classy! Very elegant! and designed perfect!

Now if they would only do away with those singing waiters, we may give her a try ;)

aahhhh..... i love the singing LOL :D

Is there still a ice cream sundae bar on one of the sea days? I know that there has been in the past!

Also midnight buffet and/or chocolate buffet?

:p

have not seen the sundae bar set up in a few years!!! No more midnight buffet altho on one night I believe they set up a mexican buffet after the deck party e.g. 11 pm or so? And the chocolate buffet is typically at lunchtime on the last day! :)

Yes, the Breeze offers FTTF. I booked it a week or so ago for our August cruise. It had just opened up that week, so I booked it right away.

Happy Sailing!!!!

Hey there we are looking at the same cruise your on. Is they any spots still open on that sailing. Not for sure if we are going to go just yet but I hope. Will know more in the next week or so about work. Thanks

Hey there we are looking at the same cruise your on. Is they any spots still open on that sailing. Not for sure if we are going to go just yet but I hope. Will know more in the next week or so about work. Thanks

Yes, there are plenty of cabins left, especially inside cabins, and the price for military or past guest dropped on Friday starting at $679.00 (1A/4A), with upgrades included to higher decks, better locations, etc. OCV are at $979, and Cove balconies at $1,099.

Check out the Breeze Roll Call also, these a lot of good, fun information over here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1640047

Edited by sjcruiser

My room is at the end of the ship on the main deck. It is an ocean view window.. Should I have any noise problems ??

I am not sure about noise but my husband and I had the first balcony room on the left of the ship directly under the bridge and it was incredibly windy to the point where we had to bring our patio furniture inside at night.

We did think you could feel more movement at the back of the boat, but not sure about noise.

We cruised on the Breeze in late May. Its a beautiful ship!

Is there still a ice cream sundae bar on one of the sea days? I know that there has been in the past!

Also midnight buffet and/or chocolate buffet?

:p

No sundae bar that I know of? But lido marketplace has a late night selection and the back of the ship offers pizza and other hot items late night, I thought the selection after 9pm was great.

Can someone tell me if getting a bed on the Serenity deck is easy? I've had problems on previous cruises getting 2 beds together because of the "bed hogs" The "crabshell" beds look great, but I was wondering how early I'll need to be up to get one!!! :confused:

The first 2 days onboard the Serenity deck is empty... Then everyone finds out the secret hiding place and it becomes impossible to find a seat until after sunset. I will add that the Serenity deck was not so quiet.

We've made up our mind and have decided on the Breeze! Only problem is which cabin?!

It's a choice between the 4C and 7C. The difference in price is $500. I'm heading towards the 4C and using the saving towards the Cheers Programme. My other half is heading towards the 7C but no Cheers Programme.

From previous cruises we spent so little time in our cabin so didn't make much use of the balcony. Plus I'm not too keen on the Cove as I don't think I'll like being so close to the sea!

Can all you CC's help us make a decision! :o:confused::p

Also is the FTTF pass $50 per person or per cabin?

We've made up our mind and have decided on the Breeze! Only problem is which cabin?!

It's a choice between the 4C and 7C. The difference in price is $500. I'm heading towards the 4C and using the saving towards the Cheers Programme. My other half is heading towards the 7C but no Cheers Programme.

From previous cruises we spent so little time in our cabin so didn't make much use of the balcony. Plus I'm not too keen on the Cove as I don't think I'll like being so close to the sea!

Can all you CC's help us make a decision! :o:confused::p

Also is the FTTF pass $50 per person or per cabin?

Well, I'm one who NEEDS a cabin. I absolutely love to get breakfast and eat it on the balcony. Share a glass of wine with my hubby before dinner. Sit out there in the afternoon and watch the sea go by with my Kindle. Etc etc etc....

I've never stayed in a cove. Seems claustrophobic to me. But I know other people love them.

We considered Cheers, but we would rather order a couple bottles of liquor from Bon Voyage and make our own mixed drinks with our favorite liquors. Irish cream in our morning coffee or in some milk. Vodka is super versatile. And hubby loves spiced rum in his coke. Even if I have one or two beers a day, it will end up cheaper. We typically save our beer drinking for ports, anyways, since we like to sample the local brew.

Edited by TampaCouplePDB

Well, I'm one who NEEDS a cabin. I absolutely love to get breakfast and eat it on the balcony. Share a glass of wine with my hubby before dinner. Sit out there in the afternoon and watch the sea go by with my Kindle. Etc etc etc....

I've never stayed in a cove. Seems claustrophobic to me. But I know other people love them.

We considered Cheers, but we would rather order a couple bottles of liquor from Bon Voyage and make our own mixed drinks with our favorite liquors. Irish cream in our morning coffee or in some milk. Vodka is super versatile. And hubby loves spiced rum in his coke. Even if I have one or two beers a day, it will end up cheaper. We typically save our beer drinking for ports, anyways, since we like to sample the local brew.

I completely agree! Some folks in our group were considering the Cove for next year until I sent them some YouTube video clips of the cove balcony:eek::eek: . No way do I want to be that close to the water on a cruise ship. Plus, I doubt if you can sit out there if the ship runs into rough water.

It's a choice between the 4C and 7C. The difference in price is $500. I'm heading towards the 4C and using the saving towards the Cheers Programme...On previous cruises we spent so little time in our cabin so didn't make much use of the balcony...Also is the FTTF pass $50 per person or per cabin?

The FTTF pass is per cabin....I would highly recommend picking the 4C and the Cheers program. You'll get much more usage and enjoy up to 15 drinks per day and night per person all over the ship instead of being on your balcony. The Cheers program can also be different each and every day with regards to the various concoctions you can sample, whereas the balcony will still be the same balcony each day, with the only changes being the view while you're docked in each port, otherwise it's just water. With the Cheers preogram, you get to see water as well, but it's in a frozen state as ice in your drink. ;)

The FTTF pass is per cabin....I would highly recommend picking the 4C and the Cheers program. You'll get much more usage and enjoy up to 15 drinks per day and night per person all over the ship instead of being on your balcony. The Cheers program can also be different each and every day with regards to the various concoctions you can sample, whereas the balcony will still be the same balcony each day, with the only changes being the view while you're docked in each port, otherwise it's just water. With the Cheers preogram, you get to see water as well, but it's in a frozen state as ice in your drink. ;)

You are a legend! After my other half read your post he was adamant he wanted the balcony! Now he's leaning towards the inside and Cheers option I want!

:p:p:):):):thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app