RCL shore excursion

I'm thinking of booking the America Regatta St Martin. Do you know if that's a morning or afternoon tour? It doesn't say on the shore excursion list. I would like to go to Pinel and wonder if there is time to do both.

I feel this is RCL related why I'm asking here

The first few times we've done that excursion, it was both. But the last few times, it was just morning.

By far, our favorite excursion. Especially if there are a few other ships that are docking, where you can fill out 3 yachts.

The racing is quite fun, and we've managed to do all of the positions- primary grinder, main grinder, main stay winch. The first time was the only time there were so many people, we did it in shifts.

Most will want to sail on US55, the Stars and Stripes that won the '87 Americas cup in Austrailia. They are all modified to be exactly the same.

I can dream some more- http://www.12metre.com/

Can't speak for the St. Maarten excursion, but we did a similar America's Cup race in Cabo during our Mexican Riviera cruise a few years back and it was fabulous. The highlight of the trip for my DH.

The racing is quite fun, and we've managed to do all of the positions- primary grinder, main grinder, main stay winch. T

I'd like to meet the Mainstay Wench.

Hmm, whats that?

6a00d8341bf80c53ef015390e305b6970b-320wi.jpg?w=600

Looking at a recent Excursion brochure from the Freedom. The cost of the tour is $89 per person. The Departure is scheduled for 10 AM.

It does not list a second sailing time for the afternoon.

Duration is 3 hours and minimum age is 12 years old.

Ratings by guests feedback...... 5 stars.

Archived