Anyone sailing Zuiderdam July 28th????

Our Roll Call is dead. So far, the only people I know that are sailing are DH & I and 2 friends of ours from Vancouver.

Are there really that many first timers on Alaskan cruises? Will certainly make the Mariner parties not very crowded.

Oh yes there can be a bunch of first timers. We were on the May 12 sailing and there were about 19 of us Mariners. Mainly we had Australians and UK passengers. Really alot of fun. This was our second cruise at that time of the year on the same ship and we had run into that problem then. Your right the Mariners party's are pretty quiet. We had about 6 - 4 'stars'. Another couple and us went out to dinner at the Pinnacle and the Maitre D'made a comment about having 16 star's at the table, pretty funny. Go have a good time, most the time there is at least a quarter to half the ship as mariners but not so much for Alaska Just look how special you will be.

DH and I are on the sailing two weeks before yours and our roll call is pretty quiet, too.

Kind of glad to hear this.....I was beginning to think it was me :eek:

A few years ago every cruise we booked ended up turning into a charter cruise - I think it happened 3 times before we finally got to a week where it was just a regular cruise. I was like a bad luck charm. :(

Archived