St John's Tour - off Caribbean princess from NYC 15 Sept 12

baycruising

We two and another couple from our roll call are taking a tour in St John's on 18 September with http://roystours.webs.com/ and are looking for another couple to join us.

The transport takes six people and when full it is only $50 each for the day tour. Is anyone on this board on our cruise and interested - our roll call is a bit slow at the moment!!

Are you in St John or St John's. Two different places. The link is to St John which is where I think the Caribbean Princess is going this fall. St. John is in NB Canada and St. John's in NewFoundland, Canada. Check your reservation to make sure you are in the correct town.

Oops!!! Sorry to be so ignorant of the geography - I'll blame the fact that I'm Australian.

Yes we are going to St John in New Brunswick, Canada. Our cruise is a "Canada and New England" itinerary on Caribbean Princess leaving NYC on 15 September and arriving in St John on the 18th.

The invitation to join us is still there - but I will post on the Canada Board too.

Oops!!! Sorry to be so ignorant of the geography - I'll blame the fact that I'm Australian.

Yes we are going to St John in New Brunswick, Canada. Our cruise is a "Canada and New England" itinerary on Caribbean Princess leaving NYC on 15 September and arriving in St John on the 18th.

The invitation to join us is still there - but I will post on the Canada Board too.

You may want to post in your Roll call for actual cruisers that will be on board with you as well. That is the best place to do it.

• 1 month later...

Hello, we are on your ship and would like to see if you still have space available for this tour? Also, have you found any other excursions for any of the other ports yet? We just started to look today. Looking forward to hearing back from you. - Robmouse2

• 2 weeks later...

Archived