Maasdam disembark time in Boston

progoil

We were off the ship between 8:30 and 9 and at our hotel shortly after that.

They want everyone off the ship by 9:30 so that they can get the ship ready for passengers by 11:30.

If you are able to carry off all your own luggage -- you can sign up for self-disembarkation and be off the ship by around 7:30.

This is if the ship has arrived on time and is cleared right away.

You will be off by 9:30 as long as the ship arrives on time and it clears customs with out problems. I would probably make my transportation plans for around 10 -11 am to be on the safe side. It will take you time to get off the ship and retrieve your bags.

I just took the same cruise two weeks ago. We cleared customs in Bar Harbor the day before, so we did not have to clear customs in Boston. Disembarkation was very quick due to the relatively small passenger load. My advice would be to enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the main dining room and then just walk off the ship (like we did).

igraf

You will be off by 9:30 as long as the ship arrives on time and it clears customs with out problems....

I just took the same cruise two weeks ago. We cleared customs in Bar Harbor the day before, so we did not have to clear customs in Boston. Disembarkation was very quick due to the relatively small passenger load. My advice would be to enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the main dining room and then just walk off the ship (like we did).

igraf

This is our plan, too. We're overnighting in Boston, so we're planning on enjoying a last MDR meal before leaving the ship.

Will be doing Montreal to Boston soon, does anybody know what time we will be diembarking in Boston? I have to know so I can book my transprtation back to NY.

Thanks

Whenever we cruise into Boston (not often enough) we use a car service for the trip home. We just tell them to pick us up at 09:30 -- that allows us to enjoy a leisurely breakfast and say our "good-byes". This has always worked ell for us. If there are no unusual delays, and everything is flowing smoothly, we are often among the last to dis-embark and the luggage search is much easier. If we are exceptionally early, I just call the service and let them know (they are always there early, in the cell phone area}. Of course it helps that we use a local service -- I assume yours will be from NY.

Ray in NH

• 2 weeks later...

Archived