Luggage tags/Diamond

grammymarcia

Just received my Diamond "gift". 1 luggage tag and a passport holder. They are red, look and feel like leather. I will never use either. Passport holder is strange to me, it's like a wallet. Hopefully someone with IT knowledge will be able to post a picture. Also there is a letter for the Specialty Restaurant, but you must remember to bring the letter with you as you will need to present it to the Maitre d'when you choose to use it.

Just received my Diamond "gift". 1 luggage tag and a passport holder. They are red, look and feel like leather. I will never use either. Passport holder is strange to me, it's like a wallet. Hopefully someone with IT knowledge will be able to post a picture. Also there is a letter for the Specialty Restaurant, but you must remember to bring the letter with you as you will need to present it to the Maitre d'when you choose to use it.

Congratulations...I will have the prime rib...medium rare, at the steak house please..... Thank you...:o:):o

Here ya go!

It would appear that one of my questions has been answered... via FedEx! This was waiting at our house today. We received just one (for Cheryl). I suppose mine is in the works too.

i-JKDBZnB-XL.jpg

Tom

Looks like they are made of the same pleather the notebooks were made of.

I wonder if you can give away your free steakhouse dinner? I can't eat more than a few bites of any entree. I can't even finish my plate at any meal in the MDR.

Janey is this a one time deal .. or do you get to eat free one time each cruise?

Would you like to get rid of them since you will not use them? Email me with info if you would. sjcarr@bellsouth.net

I like the passport holder it protects.

Gary

Archived