Liberty Western Picture Memories

APDMOM

Thank you so much for these wonderful pictures!!

I am amazed at quality of the indoor shots... I cannot seem to get my camera to take great shots like these!!

Cannot wait for our vacation on the Liberty in November!

Catrin

Thank you! I am learning through trial and error. I don't use a flash for most of these inside pics, and it is ideal to set the camera on a table or some stable surface to keep it from "shaking". If you have the ability to change ISO settings, set it to 400 or 800 in darker areas. :) Believe me, I have at least 50% poor pictures that I have to sift through after each cruise. I do enjoy storing up the memories though!

Great Review. Fabulous Pictures. Now I am wondering how I can talk DH into driving to Miami again....after the last time..he swore Never Again.

wish they would move the Liberty..or the Glory..or the Valor..futher north....Jax...Savannah..Tampa.....Pensacola...

Beautiful review and pics-thanks for sharing!

So you didn't have any issues with noise from the 5th deck below with your room? We also have a balcony on the liberty near where your room was, I started reading reviews that people were really unhappy with in these cabins and was getting concerned!

Liberty is my new favorite when it comes to staff attitudes and service!

Was on this same cruise and, although my first, would agree 100% on this. I will be talking more about the staff later in my own review. Can't say enough good about them.

Great Review. Fabulous Pictures. Now I am wondering how I can talk DH into driving to Miami again....after the last time..he swore Never Again.

wish they would move the Liberty..or the Glory..or the Valor..futher north....Jax...Savannah..Tampa.....Pensacola...

I would vote for that! I am thankful I don't have to drive in that craziness every day... :eek:

Beautiful review and pics-thanks for sharing!

So you didn't have any issues with noise from the 5th deck below with your room? We also have a balcony on the liberty near where your room was, I started reading reviews that people were really unhappy with in these cabins and was getting concerned!

We were initially a bit concerned, but took the chance since it was a great deal! It turned out that we were over a relatively quiet area of the promenade, away from clubs and bands. We heard absolutely nothing from below or above - only from the hallway on occasion. Hope you have a great location too!

Love, love love your picture review. Thanks for the awesome picture of the Magic. I get on her in 22 days. I made your picture my screen saver, so I can stare at her, instead of the Triumph picture I took in December.

Edited by flounder315

Love, love love your picture review. Thanks for the awesome picture of the Magic. I get on her in 22 days. I made your picture my screen saver, so I can stare at her, instead of the Triumph picture I took in December.

Glad you like it. If you would like to have the original, better quality, just e-mail me at APDMOM@live.com

I will gladly send it to you. I would love to try Magic sometime too. Dream was a lot of fun!

Another highlight of this cruise, but somewhat unique to our experience, was the electric storm we saw out at sea on our last night. I know it is probably overkill with the pictures, but I had a hard time picking just a few favorites!

At first, it was just a beautiful sunset in the making:

4fbc14e7.jpg

Then we started seeing lightning in the clouds:

69f9459f.jpg

c63ef606.jpg

69f9459f.jpg

After a while we were graced with lightning bolts reaching the ocean!

e132ca53.jpg

5f2209cd.jpg

These are truly awesome and gorgeous pictures. You must be pro?

These are truly awesome and gorgeous pictures. You must be pro?

Thank you! I'm not a pro (as in I don't get paid to do this), :D but I really enjoy taking pictures.

Breathtaking photos (hate to use that term after it was tortured in that one Seinfeld episode, but I mean it in the true sense of the word!)

It's a pleasure to read your photo-review.

LOL! Now I will have to look for that episode on the internet. You can never watch too much Seinfeld...

Edited by APDMOM
typo

• 3 months later...
The Stage:

9ce970df.jpg

EA Sports Bar:

e8fe65ce.jpg

d1e07a1f.jpg

Randomly adding here: Room Service Chocolate Cake... ;)

c95def61.jpg

Thanks for the awesome ship pictures! A lot of the times many reviews have tons of excursion pictures, but not as many ship pictures. It is nice to see what my home away from home will look like! I sail on the Liberty in April. The room service chocolate cake looks devine! From the looks of it it doesn't have whipped frosting as do many of the other cakes. I don't really like whipped frosting, so this cake excites me! :p Also, when is that towel animal theater? That looks so cute!