Aurora balcony cabin A deck - guarantee & details please

Ukulele girl

2 questions needing answers please.

I have had my cabin allocated for Aurora crusie next month. I have been given an A deck balcony cabin (175). The balcony I had last year on QE was a glass fronted one and I want to know if the Aurora one will also have a glass front? Any details would be helpful.

As this was a guarantee is there any chance it could still be changed even though my cruise personaliser lists the cabin number already?

Any advice/information gratefully received.

I have had my cabin allocated for Aurora crusie next month. I have been given an A deck balcony cabin (175). The balcony I had last year on QE was a glass fronted one and I want to know if the Aurora one will also have a glass front? Any details would be helpful.

As this was a guarantee is there any chance it could still be changed even though my cruise personaliser lists the cabin number already?

Balconies on A deck & C deck are metal-fronted.

Only those on B deck are glass-fronted

Super ship, have a good one

JB :)

The A and C deck balconies on Aurora are cut out from the hull so aren't open as those on the QE. This can be a blessing and an annoyance. You will get less sun than an open balcony but will be sheltered from wind and rain.

Have to add we had a glass front to our b deck balcony on our last cruise, and due to the rain/salt in the air , it was really filthy. you could not really see through it clearly. On our last Fred one you had metal bars to the balcony, which for grown ups was fantastic. you could see through the gaps and it gave you somewhere to put you feet!!!

Archived