Jewish heritage tour in Germany

I am traveling with my family in July. My kids are amost 8; 10 and 17. i would like to do the Jewish heritage tour. Has anyone done it with kids this young? Are they too young to be exposed to this? I know the 17 year old will be fine.

thanks, Irene

I am traveling with my family in July. My kids are amost 8; 10 and 17. i would like to do the Jewish heritage tour. Has anyone done it with kids this young? Are they too young to be exposed to this? I know the 17 year old will be fine.

thanks, Irene

It might be best to ask the tour company, in terms of what is on the tour (are you visiting a nearby concentration camp?) and also alot depends on your kids' maturity and what sort of background they have been exposed to.

At age 10 my daughter was getting ready to start her bat mitzvah lessons and had already been exposed to "The Diary of Anne Frank" in school, so it would not been a problem.

For me, age 8 would have been too young...very boring for her-- but then again, its very individual.

Good luck!

Margo

thanks, Irene

I have no specific tour company suggestions but if you set up a private tour for just your group or can find another group also w youngish kids, you can discuss your worries w the guide and they can set up an appropriate tour.

DON

Archived