Seriously?....Please stop and think before you post.

I just cleaned up a thread deleting about 1/4 of all the posts and all they were doing were commenting on grammar, spelling and sentence/paragraph structure....REALLY?......so please stop......We do know who is doing this and not just on that thread...... as a reminder this is from our community guidelines.....Thank you.

It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

I just cleaned up a thread deleting about 1/4 of all the posts and all they were doing were commenting on grammar, spelling and sentence/paragraph structure....REALLY?......so please stop......We do know who is doing this and not just on that thread...... as a reminder this is from our community guidelines.....Thank you.

It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

Excellent post. Typos and language are a pet peeve of mine, especially when I make them with auto-correct. But your points are very good and some I didn't consider when reading some posts.

Thanks!!

THANK YOU Host Randy for posting this!!!

Maybe this site can get back on track and do what they do best - post honest and truthful reviews of cruises, share information with each other, and bond over our obsessions with the seven seas!!!

Mwahs from the Windy City!!!

I have absolutely nothing to add to this discussion....I only wanted to add my avatar to the Expos and White Sox posters. But they went poof before I could post.

Host Randy (in Dallas) - I trust you won't poof my post cuz you gotta be a Rangers fan. :D

LOL...well yes I am :D

i just cleaned up a thread deleting about 1/4 of all the posts and all they were doing were commenting on grammar, spelling and sentence/paragraph structure....really?......so please stop......we do know who is doing this and not just on that thread...... As a reminder this is from our community guidelines.....thank you.

it is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use english as a second language, especially on our cruise boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

like!

I have absolutely nothing to add to this discussion....I only wanted to add my avatar to the Expos and White Sox posters. But they went poof before I could post.

Host Randy (in Dallas) - I trust you won't poof my post cuz you gotta be a Rangers fan. :D

Yes, Randy is a big Redskins fan.

LOL...well yes I am :D

I still like you Host Randy! Even though you made my post go poof! I will like you guys as long as you're not a Cubs fan or Yankee fan!

Yes, Randy is a big Redskins fan.

Yeah right Duck.....when I go out to see the gang in Raleigh in 2 weeks as I always love....Chris picks me up at RDU airport and I always wear my "The Boys are Back" shirt or one of my other "Boyz" shirts parading thru Redskin land....I get dirty looks and Chris rolls her eyes...:p:D

I still like you Host Randy! Even though you made my post go poof! I will like you guys as long as you're not a Cubs fan or Yankee fan!

Well good....We just have to think before we post.......believe me....I'd love to post some things......and I've actually done some before and then deleted my own. :p

Archived