Mezcalito's beach bar?

tangerinebunny

Do you have a price for the car and driver? My fear of a cab each way is that they do not patrol that side of Cozumel so much..Have you tried going on Google Earth to Coz , and then do street view...It shows great photos of Mezcalitos , and Senor Iguanas next door..It is supposed to be good..Someone said Mezcalitos is slipping a bit.

Thanks. We decided to do a car/driver for the day so we'll watch the boards closer to time and see how things are going.

We reserved five hours with Eduardo Esquerer. It's $95 for the three hour minimum and then $25/hour for each extra hour. That's for up to four people. They also have a van.

He meets you at the pier and returns you there.

Our cruise isn't until December but this seems to be the most popular company at tripadvisor where it has 123 'excellent' reviews. And there are so many ships in port our day!

So for a $50 deposit through paypal we went on and made the arrangements.

We want to drive along the Caribbean side and stop for lunch and at a few beaches just to walk a bit. I'm the original whiter-shade-of-pale girl and can't take much sun.

Thank you for the info :)

We reserved five hours with Eduardo Esquerer. It's $95 for the three hour minimum and then $25/hour for each extra hour. That's for up to four people. They also have a van.

He meets you at the pier and returns you there.

Our cruise isn't until December but this seems to be the most popular company at tripadvisor where it has 123 'excellent' reviews. And there are so many ships in port our day!

So for a $50 deposit through paypal we went on and made the arrangements.

We want to drive along the Caribbean side and stop for lunch and at a few beaches just to walk a bit. I'm the original whiter-shade-of-pale girl and can't take much sun.

Has anyone tried Mezcalito's beach bar (Chen Rio)?

It was suggested in a travel guide that I read and I'm wondering about stopping for lunch.

There are bettter places on the east side. Mezcalitos seems to have gone down hill in the last few years. Senor Iguanas next to Mezcalitos is suppose to have good food and service (haven't eaten there). Chen Rio, itself, is further down the east side and does have good fresh seafood. Also Playa Bonita has very good food. And at the southern turn, the Rasta Bar has excellent ceviche. Many American crusiers stop at Coconuts (highest land point on the island) for a drink and the view. IMO the food is so-so, but does suit a lot of folks' taste as it's more Americanized like your local small town "Mexican" back home.

Archived