Can you order MDR food to your cabin?

mrshingles

No.

Room service will only deliver items available on the room service menu. It may be possible to bring a meal from the main dining room to your cabin yourself. We have done this on other lines when someone was injured or ill. never tried on Carnival so don't know for sure. Ask the maître d'.

I have only had room service from the MDR on a Carnival ship once. I was in quite a bit of pain from an abscessed tooth. I went down to the infirmary on board and asked them if my meal could be brought up to the room. That evening the Maitr'd showed up at my door, took my order and he also delivered the food. I was quite impressed.

no you cant , but you can go up to the lido and make a plate to eat on the balcony. They have pretty well the same food on the lido as they have in the mdr for dinner.

I have not heard or seen anyone take a dinner from the mdr out of there.

No, but a few of the MDR items are at the buffet each evening. Maybe you could fix a nice tray and take it back to your balcony. Not as nice as having it delivered, but still would be a better meal than a RS sandwich on your balcony..

The balconies really aren't big enough to be able to enjoy a meal out there anyway. There is one small (very small) table and two chairs. One tray would cover the table.

or he has a very large balcony...

We use the small table that is inside and carry it out so we have two tables, one for each of us... :)

Thats a service offered by Princess

And Disney.

My wife was under the weather for a day or two, and several times our waiter had food sent up from the MDR, or she was tossing cookies during our dining time, so she showed up during late dining, found our waiter, ordered off the menu, and twenty minutes later her selections were at our door.

Can you order food to-go from Carnival?

Archived