Electrical outlets on island princess

treinke

Packing to leave Tuesday morning and trying to decide if I need an extension cord. How many outlets are in the room? We have a balcony on Baka deck. Are there any outlets in the bathroom? We like to have a nightlight in there at home.

Packing to leave Tuesday morning and trying to decide if I need an extension cord. How many outlets are in the room? We have a balcony on Baka deck. Are there any outlets in the bathroom? We like to have a nightlight in there at home.
All Princess ships with the exception of the Pacific/Ocean and Sea/Dawn, have two US outlets at the desk in all cabins. There's an outlet in the bathroom that you can use for a nightlight but not much else as it's rated for only shavers.

The one at the desk:

Outlet3.jpg

The one in the bathroom:

Outlet1.jpg

There's an outlet behind the TV but sometimes, it's very difficult to get to and there's a European (non-US, not sure what kind exactly) under the bed. I bring a 3:1 converter to use at the desk:

My%2520Outlet%2520Plug%25201.jpg

I carry 2 of these Belkin 3 outlet adapters:

http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=visualbasicres02&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B0015DYMVO

31Gz4KpCCZL._AA300_.jpg

as well as 3 of these 1 foot power cable (link is for a set of 5, I only carry 3 cords)..

http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=visualbasicres02&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B000CRFOMK

51PCNV2f3dL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

One goes behind the TV with one belkin to make it easy to reach out front of the TV, the other 2 on the desk, one to the other belkin and one just as a spare to give a little room. That gives me 7 outlets and 4 USB ports - should be more than enough for most uses. The one foots also come in very handy in hotels, I can chain them for when the outlets are in odd locations.

If the ship has been upgraded to Flat screens in the room , then the outlet behind the TV is easily accessed . On the Sapphire I regularly charge my tablet or DW Kindle from that plug.

If you need a night light just leave the light on in the Bathroom and close the door . We found enough light comes in under the cabin door or from the balcony door.

If the ship has been upgraded to Flat screens in the room , then the outlet behind the TV is easily accessed . On the Sapphire I regularly charge my tablet or DW Kindle from that plug.

If you need a night light just leave the light on in the Bathroom and close the door . We found enough light comes in under the cabin door or from the balcony door.

Amen we do the same. No problem for when husband gets up at nite

All Princess ships with the exception of the Pacific/Ocean and Sea/Dawn, have two US outlets at the desk in all cabins. There's an outlet in the bathroom that you can use for a nightlight but not much else as it's rated for only shavers.

The one at the desk:

Outlet3.jpg

The one in the bathroom:

Outlet1.jpg

There's an outlet behind the TV but sometimes, it's very difficult to get to and there's a European (non-US, not sure what kind exactly) under the bed. I bring a 3:1 converter to use at the desk:

My%2520Outlet%2520Plug%25201.jpg

Pam - great pictures! I don't recall you posting such good pictures in the past. If you learned something new... qudos to you!!! :D:D

We brought, and used, a small power strip. Would have been "lost" without it! Although a picture was posted of an outlet in the bathroom, I never saw an outlet in our bathroom so I always plugged my hairdryer in by the desk. That made the "other" plug in that outlet unusable, so we plugged our power strip in behind the tv and left it there during the whole cruise. We plugged camera battery rechargers and phone chargers in and left them there. Very convenient!

Although a picture was posted of an outlet in the bathroom, I never saw an outlet in our bathroom

The bathroom outlet is for shavers or similar power users such as a night light. (By the way, it does not have a grounding prong hole.)

It is not designed for and cannot be used for hair dryers.

The bathroom outlet is for shavers or similar power users such as a night light. (By the way, it does not have a grounding prong hole.)

We plug our Sonicare toothbrush charger in there, it works great.

Every cabin has hair installed.

Archived