Clock?

les221b

Great little alarm clock. Just push a button should you awake in the middle of the night and the time will light up. Nevertheless, we always bring a battery-operated alarm clock with is just in case of power failures. Fortunately we never Experienced any.

Harriet

I posted this question before I went on our Marina cruise in March and because posters said there was an alarm clock in the room and also wake up calls on the phone, I saved some room and did not take my battery alarm clock.

Yes there was a clock however I could not get it to light up so if I woke up during the night I did not need to see the time anyway. There is an alarm on this clock however it is very soft and IT DOES NOT HAVE A SNOOZE BUTTON. The wake up call on the phone only rings 3 times and it will ring again but only 3 times and the phone has a soft sound. (On Cunard it rings 10 times before it shuts off and that gets me up.) I often went back to sleep and then woke when it was too late for breakfast. I guess it was the sea air that made me sleep so well.

I wish that I had brought my little battery alarm clock and will ALWAYS take it with me.

You see, when we got off the ship, our flight was cancelled and we had to go to a hotel for the night. There was not a clock in the room. We wanted to take an afternoon nap and so I asked the lady at the desk to give us a wake up call before dinner time. I guess it could not be programmed into their system for 6pm and then she forgot to call our room. Luckily I woke up in time for dinner.

Take a small battery alarm clock with you. I always will from now on.

Archived