15% Is it included in the published price

cjm66

Just checking prices for onboard services on the HAL site - some have the following statement included

A 15% service charge is included in the price of the item.

Does this mean that the listed price already includes the 15% or that it will be auto added before we are billed? The same statement is included for beverages available for pre purchase. Same question. Is the listed price for a bottle of wine or liquor the final price or "before service charge".

Thanks for answering a question I am sure has been asked many times but I could not find it on search.

Colleen

Yes, the 15% Service Charge is included in the price listed. Nothing more will be added.

I don't have a current booking to give you a specific current example, but an old paper "Gift Guide" I have shows prices for wine like $171.35 and $228.85. Those are bottles for $149 and $199, plus 15%.

Yes, the 15% Service Charge is included in the price listed. Nothing more will be added.

I don't have a current booking to give you a specific current example, but an old paper "Gift Guide" I have shows prices for wine like $171.35 and $228.85. Those are bottles for $149 and $199, plus 15%.

Thank you cati331 - I will not quote those wine prices when conveying the answer to my travelling partner.

Colleen

Archived