Nachi Cocom - Cash for Activities?

redwolf87

We have booked at Nachi Cocom for our Cozumel stop during our upcoming cruise in July. I did take note of the "cash only" policy while booking. However, I noticed that they did not specifically mention whether or not the activities were "cash only"--one would certainly assume so.

I emailed Nachi Cocom and asked specifically about this. They replied that the admission was cash-only, but either cash or credit cards may be used for the activities. However, I've noticed several posts (many recent) on the boards here that the activities were also on a cash basis.

Can somebody confirm/refute the information that I received, by their personal experience?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the information. Sounds like the sure way to do this is to bring cash.

Here is a cut-and-paste of the info I received in an email from sales@cozumelnachicocom.com, that caused me to initiate this thread.

"Hi

Thanks for you email, For entrances We just accept cash or travel check, and for Water activities you can pay in cash or credit card,

I hope this information helpyou.

have a good evening¡¡¡¡"

• 1 month later...

Archived