Caribbean Princess minisuites D732 or D733

compozer

Is there anything special about these cabins? Wondering if the view is better since there is no cabin aft of them or is there a wall blocking the view. The deck diagram makes it look like there is nothing aft of it.

Thanks for the help.

Is there anything special about these cabins? Wondering if the view is better since there is no cabin aft of them or is there a wall blocking the view. The deck diagram makes it look like there is nothing aft of it.

Thanks for the help.

There are no bathtubs in these cabins, shower only. The balcony is a tiny bit bigger than the others, but no real aft view.

Thanks for the reply SiBreeze, I discovered the no tub in my search which is not a problem for us. But it was noted that the cabin was once a handicapped cabin but since the door is not wide enough for a wheelchair, it is not considered one anymore. But I hate to take it away from someone who might need a walker. I'll call my TA and ask her what she thinks. It may even be too cold to use the balcony.

Archived