Pacific pearl cabin 5153

We haven't stayed in this cabin, but it is in an excellent location. We have been in a cabin in a similar location on the Pacific Dawn.

Disembarkation into tenders isn't by deck number. When the ship anchors at a tender port staff hand out 'Tender Tickets' in the Connexions Bar starting around the time the ship anchors. Tender operations start half an hour later. This system is to avoid having people queue for hours to get on a tender.

Passengers line up and get tender tickets and the time will be announced in the Pacific Daily. It is usually 8am, but check it to be sure. If you want to go ashore on an early tender, make sure you are ready to go and in line when they start handing out tickets (or even arrive 20 minutes early). Usually by around 11am most people have gone ashore and they announce "Open Tender" meaning passengers no longer need tickets.

Just came off her 14th June and we had cabin 6156 (opposite corner) which was roughly just above you but slightly more forward. You are slightly more midship which is also a great location, central to all. I was worried about noise being so close to the Atrium and opposite the Mix Bar but heard very very little.

Deck 5 is a lovely deck to sit and relax, have a coffee at Charlies (about $3.50) and get their little newspaper to while away a few hours. Lots of entertainment in the Atrium during the day and nightly. You'll love it. Less movement for sure too!

REMEMBER: to try the Waterhouse Restaurant Deck 7 for lunch and dinner......loved the Tandori Spring Chicken for lunch and DH loved the porkbelly for dinner and of course the Hot Belgium Chocolate cake with vanilla icecream, our grand daughter had each night! ...... lol!

Have a great cruise!

B&B

PS: hint-take some good shampoo and conditioner, their stuff is not much better than dish washing liquid..my only complaint but easily solved!

Edited by happyaussies

I was wondering if anyone has stayed in cabin 5153 on pacific pearl that's the one we have asked for any info on this cabin would be great :) being deck 5 are we last off at tender ports? Thanks

Hi there,

We have been in 5145 and loved the cabin and the deck. Last cruise we were on Deck 6, but deck 5 has to be the quietest and best location.

:)

Thanks everyone for your help I am happy being on deck 5 fingers crossed they don't upgrade us I did tick the no box and hopefully our cabin stays the one we have chosen I like the idea of being on an end :)

If you want to change to no upgrade contact who ever you booked with and ask them to change it. Enjoy your cruise.

• 1 year later...