any one from alaska--is there any whale activity yet ?

musicmansmom

i will be in the inside passage next week and am wondering if the whales are being sited yet ( the juneau area )? i cant wait to see them again and am hoping there will be some activity this early in the season. if anyone has any info please post.

thanks so much.

Yes Larry (or his office??) emailed me several weeks ago with humpback sightings. :)

WHOO-HOO

thank you so much budget queen. i figured as much but it sure is good to hear for sure that they are there now. i cant wait to see them again.

alaska here i come :D

I have been telling my DS (12years) that if he doesn't behave, I am going to use him as whale bait... :) He knows I am kidding, but it has been fun hanging it over him ;)

He is excited about seeing his first whale.

Lots of eagles, seals, and fish this weekend. Had a couple black bear in my back yard this morning, and saw 2 deer on our way out to the boat ramp yesterday. I love living here, love the wildlife, and I don't mean the people in downtown Juneau.....LOL!

you are so lucky. i would love to live there. i am used to the cold and snow as i live in the midwest. it would be wonderful to have such beauty and wildlife right in my backyard. im sure others here on the boards are also glad for any updates on your sitings and activities there. keep them coming please. i will be there this week and hope to see it all. :)

Archived