Deck 5 Aft Lounges: Dream class vs Conquest class

CruzinScotty

The comedy shows are becoming more and more popular.

I just did a cruise on the Liberty and am planning on the Dream next. Looking at the deck plans, it appears the Dream's Burgundy Lounge is smaller than the Liberty's Victoria Lounge.

I know you need to arrive early for these shows. I'm just wondering for those of you who have cruised on a Dream class and a Conquest class ship: are these rooms similar in size? One larger? If so - I would hope it's the Dream class since the ship itself has more passengers.

Sometimes, pictures are not what they seem and it seems the Conquest class aft lounges are larger.

Good question because the lounge was way to small on the Liberty for the comedy. Heck I think its was bigger on the Imagination but at least they were intelligent enough to have the comedy shows in the multi level front lounge where the shows are. I would say the front lounge was darn near packed lower and upper levels.

I think all ships should do that.

Yes, I do wish that on the evenings that don't have big shows going on in the front showrooms that they move the comedy shows.

More room is needed, despite the comedians desire to keep a smaller, more intimate environment.

We want our comedy!

Was on the Dream and the room for the show was really small, we had late dinner we hauled it to the shows only to find out it was standing room only, nobody would leave between shows, did not get to attend any of the comedy shows.

Was on the Dream and the room for the show was really small, we had late dinner we hauled it to the shows only to find out it was standing room only, nobody would leave between shows, did not get to attend any of the comedy shows.

when was this?

Last two cruises we had to leave and line up again out side the place.

Yep! Us too - on the Dream and then again when we were on the Magic ;)

I know it's been awhile since you've been on the Glory, but do you remember off-hand if the aft lounge is larger on that ship as opposed to the Dream?

Archived