Where to look online for best prices?

sparklingstar

HI everyone. I am new to this site. There is so much info that is almost overwhelming! I have done some research on where we would like to go and what we would like to do while in Alaska. Now I need to start looking for pricing on the cruise portion of our vacation. Can anyone recommend where I might look for the best (or even good!) prices? Thanks so much!

Start with the main travel sites, Travelocity and Expedia. You can basically put in what you wnat and they will tell you what's availabel. From that you can get a feeling for what the pricing is. Most companies are all in the same price range, but there are specials out there. Once you can establish what the prevailing rate is, they start doing a hard core search and see if you can come up with something special. If you do see something, grab it, because it might not be there tomorrow. Good Luck.

Set up an email account at Yahoo or Hotwire, post the address here, and people can send you recommendations because it is against the rules to post their names here. DO NOT use your primary email address, unless you enjoy getting spam.

Archived